Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Thoughts on the Tweaks

Here is a copypasta of the e-mail sent out by the blog.   My thoughts are in green.   Misspellings by Chris are in red.
We just pushed a slightly updated version of the game. Here is the change-log

- BUG: Fixed the secret bricks (removed shadow, now invisible on minimap, backgrounds are now visible) Sweet
- BUG: A known secret is now reset once you place another brick on that tile. Eh, don't care
- BUG: Portal no longer breaks when setting background behind them Yay!
- BUG: Revealed Secret bricks no longer hides when putting a background behind them Meh.
- BUG: You can now again easily move into a single brick wide hole above you. YES
- BUG: Level plays are now reported correctly when initially joining a world. Finally.

- FEATURE: Secret bricks are now shown as other users see them, until you discover them by running into them. When in god mode, all secret bricks are revealed. Sweet.

- TWEAK: The old hardcoded legacy colors are now used on the minimap again. Only new bricks have their color auto generated. Part of my reasoning of quitting levelmaking, now I'm coming back.
- TWEAK: The new basic physcis has been tweaked to be more alike the old. The other part of my reasoning of quitting levelmaking, now I'm coming back.
- TWEAK: The gravity dot is now slightly smaller visually. Thought this was coming, it's nice.
- TWEAK: Everybody knows that Peter has the username sbeam, thus he will now be marked with orange in the user list. I knew this, but cool.
- TWEAK: The minimap now renders above the more brick popup. Unexpected but welcome feature
- TWEAK: Grid align is now 3x slower and you have to be closer to the grid for it to kick in! YES.   Just YES.
- TWEAL: The game now has a new home screen Don't care much, but good.
Seriously, TWEAL?   LOL
Anyway, what do you guys think?

Last edited by 32OrtonEdge32dh (Jul 30 2011 9:05:34 pm)

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#2 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Re: Thoughts on the Tweaks

cool good to see this //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#3 Before February 2015

Superbud9123

Re: Thoughts on the Tweaks

I am completely satisfied. All he needs is a few more physics changes and it will be just like the old. I will give him a few more days before I go all rage though. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

32OrtonEdge32dh142387750083932

Board footer