Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

moundsy

New and Advanced Trollers List

Hello I have decided on Placing a List for Trollers. The order is from how dangerous the trollers are to the weakest trollers.

if a name is bold that means he/she is a really big threat and may damage your rooms badly
if a name is underlined it means they are common trollers and they do massive damage
if a name is in italics it means that they are a shared account and that you never know what might happen

All you have to do is mention them in the list here and i will List him when i get the chance to.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Last edited by moundsy (Aug 2 2011 9:16:01 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Re: New and Advanced Trollers List

We have this list. No need for another one.

#3 Before February 2015

Superbud9123

Supadorf24 wrote:

We have this list. No need for another one.

I agree

#4 Before February 2015

moundsy

ok thanks i didn't see this at the top of the screen let me stop this one how do i lock up this forum?

#5 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

Just request the thread to be locked, and a moderator will come by and close it for you.

#6 Before February 2015

Jasonma

or you can delete the first topic in this thread and it will delete the thread but it will delete posts from your postcount. and also, we need a list that gets updated by a bot. seriously. its annoying seeing all these unupdated lists. screenshot and description will be reviewed by owner of bot. lets get cyph1e to build one //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Jasonma (Aug 2 2011 10:22:42 pm)

moundsy 142387828683146

Board footer