Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2015-08-12 01:09:35

Anak

Re: If you had to kill someone....

anch159 wrote:
JaWapa wrote:
AmdS wrote:

I think your post is too heavy for this Forum that one I did. What do you think might happen if some children see this? And the opinions of other how to kill someone? The children are giving suggestions on how to kill someone, my God...

he really does have a point.

I doubt children (including me!) would go murdering people because pingohits gave them a plan.
If they did well... I would sue pingohits.

Well you wouldn't give your kids GTA
I'm sure you wouldn't be telling them plans for murder either.

#27 2015-08-12 04:21:42

Pingohits
Banned

hummerz5 wrote:
TPA2 wrote:

put carpet over the floor to hide the blood cover the blood in paint find a broken tv take out the wires cut the persons boddy put the body in the tv so noone can detect it and then put a out of order on the sign then clean the knives and cut fish so the fishes blood can hide the human blood hide fingerprints. then change my name get my face changed and go back to school //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I'm guessing someone will notice new carpeting. But, I dunno. If you own the place, they'll be asking you all these questions. If you don't, someone else will hear you tacking the carpet... or realize the color of wall. Importantly tho, someone's going to notice a TV with a pool of blood around it, "out of order" or not.

minimania wrote:

Simple. The greatest way for me to hide the evidence is to cannibalize the body. Of course realize that this is after I've cooked everything to a delightful crisp, added some nice beer batter, add in a little tomato puree, and of course top it off with some basil. Mmmm, delicious.

Bones? Do you eat teeth? O.o

Pingohits wrote:

murder stuff

Just thinking here... you go to the trouble of establishing "Oh, I'm in this town for touristy things", what with the chatting up your hotel person and gas attendants. Why, then, do you bother paying in cash? I'd imagine the small-time hotel manager would remember the out-of-the-blue guy who paid in cash and then talked about the tourist things. (no cameras likely means they haven't had issues with robbery. Little robbery could be because there's no money there. Or, they really just have that few people. All the more to make you stand out). Imo, if you're trying to develop your reason for heading out of town, credit/debit would indeed leave a trail, but they would serve your purpose.

Don't touch the body, but let's get a hatchet and some intense tree-cutting equipment. What were those for? If you're leaving the body to sit, why clean up blood/broken things?
And your hatchet store probably has cameras. I feel like you saw the iFunny bit about doing murders. They mentioned spreading buying things out long periods in advance. If you did use the hatchet and tree equipment, they likely would connect the two and check to see if those had been bought recently. If the cameras at the hatchet store kept long enough records, and your victim was found relatively quickly (which is doubtful because you made sure they weren't immediately related), they could get a shot of your face. Start showing that around, they follow you to your gas station and hotel. You should hope the gas station didn't have cameras (they probably don't, I admit) or they might have your license plate number. Long story short, I'd suggest dropping the hatchet and picking up something blunt from the person's yard.

The lumber equipment was supposed to be used as red herring; buying a hatchet would arouse some suspicion, but if you added sandpaper and maybe a saw the cashier would piece it together and think of you as some sort of lumberjack

791mAP8.png

#28 2015-08-12 04:30:02

Minimania
Moderation Team

hummerz5 wrote:
minimania wrote:

Simple. The greatest way for me to hide the evidence is to cannibalize the body. Of course realize that this is after I've cooked everything to a delightful crisp, added some nice beer batter, add in a little tomato puree, and of course top it off with some basil. Mmmm, delicious.

It's just like a chicken's bone. Why wouldn't I eat it?

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#29 2015-08-12 04:51:49, last edited by Lightning Splash (2015-08-12 04:51:56)

Lightning Splash

what a cheerful and kid-friendly forum

Wooted by: (3)

#30 2015-08-12 10:36:16

Master1

So many great ideas on this topic... Brb.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

Wooted by: (2)

#31 2015-08-12 13:48:55

hummerz5

minimania wrote:
hummerz5 wrote:
minimania wrote:

It's just like a chicken's bone. Why wouldn't I eat it?

Have fun digesting that one. In all seriousness, teeth would be the identifying factor... but you'd have to cremate or otherwise take care of those bones.

Pingohits wrote:

The lumber equipment was supposed to be used as red herring; buying a hatchet would arouse some suspicion, but if you added sandpaper and maybe a saw the cashier would piece it together and think of you as some sort of lumberjack

That makes more sense. Granted, they'll still find a hatchet purchase. But for the time you were there, no one would be particularly worried that you were purchasing one hatchet. Of course, I see hatchet as more destructive and sandpaper as more productive, but I get the idea.

#32 2015-08-12 22:55:16

Xfrogman43

Look at the guy who posted it, he's insane.

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#33 2015-08-13 01:15:38

Insanity

Yo if you can't handle these threads its okay. Pop a couple of ecstasy pills and you'll come to your senses.

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

Insanity1439424938529940

Board footer