Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Oatmeal

A little game to waste time.

In ee unlocked levels, i like to clear all worlds of coins.
if there are others with chat in the room i would like them to help play.
I thought of a name; coin killers. But I would be happy if people gave me suggestions.
I think the game is entertaining because you cant just see the coins on the minimap,but you can see how many are left.
i would like to have others play it with me sometimes.

#2 Before February 2015

wchollett

Re: A little game to waste time.

Cool. I think I've seen you as BloodPuff in the game. Sounds like a neat game, but I don't usually play in unlocked worlds. I like to get the coins for the small chance that I might get magic coins. It's happened before while I was clearing a trolled level. Maybe I'll try this out sometime.

#3 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

Oatmeal wrote:

In ee unlocked levels, i like to clear all worlds of coins.
if there are others with chat in the room i would like them to help play.
I thought of a name; coin killers. But I would be happy if people gave me suggestions.
I think the game is entertaining because you cant just see the coins on the minimap,but you can see how many are left.
i would like to have others play it with me sometimes.

Heh, well that'a a little game to waste time?

#4 Before February 2015

Bobithan

But then other people can add coins :O

I guess I might as well play when I have nothing else to do

aka towwl

#5 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

I think I was the first person to play Coin Killers with you.

#6 Before February 2015

Jasonma

well stone got banned. a futile effort from me to try to help him.

and anyways, oatmeal, i have a great idea for you! get a friend in a great world, give them pass, and then in that, you have you guys troll it up, coin it up, save, and then go coin-killing //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#7 Before February 2015

Oatmeal

hmm, that may work, but then i will know where the coins are.
and its no fun if there is no searching envolved.

Last edited by Oatmeal (Aug 5 2011 11:58:36 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

Jasonma

no you get your friend to draw em all over the place. and randomize it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile ya know like some everywhere. you dont have to do what im saying. just my idea.

#9 Before February 2015

Master1

when im bored i play a game i called *attack the base*
what you do is enter and get some friends real quick, then create a base and try to keep everybody out by using arrows to push them away.
To win, hold off everyone until theres nobody in the lvl list but you and your friends
To lose, somebody gets in a destroys your base

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#10 Before February 2015

wchollett

klmaster, that's a really fun game. I used to play it all the time! The only problem is that I'm usually having to defend it myself. But it's usually more fun to break into other people's bases, in my opinion. ):^> lol btw, when you are playing this game, you probably get a bunch of coins, yes? I would get the coins (unless they're in a cluster) and hope that magic's about!

Oatmeal 142387877282660

Board footer