Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Bimps

EPIC FAIL

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWwkA5SHBwa0I
Code is 1234 XD

EDIT: At least it was!

EDIT2: Now it's 1111 XD

EDIT3: Now it isn't, I gotta stop editing

EDIT SPACE:

Last edited by Bimps (Aug 16 2011 2:33:27 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

dragerex

Re: EPIC FAIL

What a fail..

#3 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

I trolled his completely terrible boss but unfortunately he/she knows commands and erased it :/
That person who made the boss, I give you this;

Dude, Srsly? The coins are even possible to get WITHOUT participating with the boss. And I'm glad it's possible so I don't have to wait half an hour to get 1 coin from your terrible mini-making leadership anyway.

#4 Before February 2015

jakery

:/ Off-Topic is only for stuff that has nothing to do with EE. *moved*

#5 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

NOW ITS STAIRS!!!

#6 Before February 2015

Bimps

*bumping due to forum errors*
It is? Wow XD

#7 Before February 2015

Calicara

Bimps1002 you are an epic fail for making this topic, because not only is it useless, but it's never a good idea to promote trolling no matter how bad the level is.

Besides there is already a topic for this: http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=1453&p=1

EDIT: You are now on my list of people to not trust Bimps1002.

Last edited by Calicara (Aug 23 2011 7:41:36 am)

#8 Before February 2015

Bimps

Failgirl101 wrote:

Bimps1002 you are an epic fail for making this topic, because not only is it useless, but it's never a good idea to promote trolling no matter how bad the level is.

Besides there is already a topic for this: http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=1453&p=1

EDIT: You are now on my list of people to not trust Bimps1002.

I'm on a list, YAY //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Anyways, failgirl fails.

#9 Before February 2015

Calicara

Wow like I haven't heard that joke before. If you keep acting like a jerk Bimps your not only going to be dis-liked in game but you will get banned on the forums too. You act like your all that but your just another regular member like everyone else so if I were you I would stop acting like a know it all.

#10 Before February 2015

Bimps

But I'm not, and yes I'm just a regular member and you are too. I don't think anything broke the rules here unless you count the pointless topic rule, and your name really DOES make you fail some.

#11 Before February 2015

Calicara

Bimps1002 wrote:

But I'm not, and yes I'm just a regular member and you are too. I don't think anything broke the rules here unless you count the pointless topic rule, and your name really DOES make you fail some.

No it does not. Do you know why I made this name? Because I wanted to prove that names don't matter. So what if my name is Failgirl. Doesn't mean a thing, maybe I'm really succesful in real life. All I'm saying is I see you going around all the time making really cocky posts on the forums. Just know your place Bimps. To me your just another forum noob.

#12 Before February 2015

Bimps

Names might not matter, but it makes you seem like a fail, which people might mistake you for a fail, I don't care I'm a forum noob or not, but I just like theses forums and sorry if I'm making you're life miserable just because one of those billions of noobs out there, most everybody starts out as a noob, then get better. It takes some a long time and one of those people are me. So stop insulting me for being a noob, you were to once. And sorry if this insulting what you're insulting me for.

#13 Before February 2015

tailschao

^*speacheless* That hurt
accually, When i started, I was an amazing person at this. I beat bosses on my first time playing levels, and i figured out a glitch,but it was fixed

#14 Before February 2015

Bimps

tailschao wrote:

^*speacheless* That hurt
accually, When i started, I was an amazing person at this. I beat bosses on my first time playing levels, and i figured out a glitch,but it was fixed

Did I insult you?

#15 Before February 2015

jakery

Locked for e-drama

Bimps142388115780275

Board footer