Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Re: Benjaminsen Q&A 29 July

Nighter wrote:

This is made up. They are lying. There just SAYING that to get our whinning **** to shut up. Do you not get thatr? Nou and the rest of you saying this isn't made up. Well actually it is. Cause, Where is the proff. Well? Huh? Gonna tell me where is the proof? Nou made that up that but I see no screen shot or proof of it.
Untill I see proof. Then your lying to me.

You're awfully cynical. I think we can all trust Nou not to lie, and I would hope you could trust the rest of us too.

#27 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

Nighter wrote:

This is made up. They are lying. There just SAYING that to get our whinning **** to shut up. Do you not get thatr? Nou and the rest of you saying this isn't made up. Well actually it is. Cause, Where is the proff. Well? Huh? Gonna tell me where is the proof? Nou made that up that but I see no screen shot or proof of it.

Proof?

Nou wrote:

Nou_EE:            oh Benjaminsen sometimes if you hold shift it wont delete blocks
Benjaminsen:      Nou_EE: it stays to the layer you start at
Benjaminsen:      i.e. if you click the bg first it will only delete bg
Nou_EE            ohh, that explains a lot

There's our proof. No one actually knew that until Chris told us about it.

5671.jpg

#28 Before February 2015

EE_Scythe

Nighter wrote:

A Handful of people can Confirm this including me because I too was there. Would you like some proof? How about you sit tight and wait for the Update. Come back to this topic for forgiveness then.

#29 Before February 2015

ashes941 wrote:

i dont like the background colors, period. i want only black   back. the background   colors makes ur caracter look really small and stupid

How we're going to make day levels then?

#30 Before February 2015

EE_Scythe

Or he could simply not use them.

#31 Before February 2015

Toby

ThuggishPrune wrote:

So we aren't getting text?! WTF. I'm already **** about the damn physics being ****ed with and they aren't going back. now this. Thanks Chris.

Pretty sure no-one ever said they'd be released. They're too abusable and we only ever intended for the tutorial room...

#32 Before February 2015

Cola1

N-n-no text?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
noooooooooo.jpg
noooo_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg
AqfHA.png

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#33 Before February 2015

DK Levels

Who cares if we won't get text? It looks ugly and will probably be abused by noobs anyway.

#34 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

I do! I wanted to add storylines to my worlds!

#35 Before February 2015

Ruiner

I don't get how text is especially abusable. I mean, you could write offensive content with it, but you can do that now with regular blocks. Anyway, the solution is to have signs that you have to type the text into so that the system can filter it for inappropriate content. Then a player has to approach the sign to read it, which pops up a dialogue showing the text. Maybe only players with chat could read them.

#36 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Did he say anything about the graphics on the regular bricks? They seem too cartoony to the other bricks which needs to be fixed one way or another. Same with dots and arrows.

#37 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Anyway.I just have to tell you all:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNGc9zmpK5M[/youtube]

#38 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

n-no

text?

*dies*

#39 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Toby wrote:
ThuggishPrune wrote:

So we aren't getting text?! WTF. I'm already **** about the damn physics being ****ed with and they aren't going back. now this. Thanks Chris.

Pretty sure no-one ever said they'd be released. They're too abusable and we only ever intended for the tutorial room...

Just disable text for non-chat players. Problem solved.

The worst that could be done with text is swearing, and that's nothing compared to what goes on in the chat. Chat is the most abusable feature in EE and every other chat-enabled game--crashing worlds, flooding--yet you're worried about static text.

#40 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

well, if Chris goes through with all this then I will stay //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile to bad there will be no text bricks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#41 Before February 2015

Zalgryth

Addi wrote:
Nighter wrote:

Proof?

Nou wrote:

Nou_EE:            oh Benjaminsen sometimes if you hold shift it wont delete blocks
Benjaminsen:      Nou_EE: it stays to the layer you start at
Benjaminsen:      i.e. if you click the bg first it will only delete bg
Nou_EE            ohh, that explains a lot

There's our proof. No one actually knew that until Chris told us about it.

I actually figured that out right away. I was testing around with it. Even told a few people.

But in any case, I don't believe this to be made up.

#42 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Yeah, it's pretty f*#ked up we don't get them.   And no one was expecting mod mode.   We can hack it anyways.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#43 Before February 2015

Superbud9123

I am still not satisfied at all! So what he fixes the damn dot bridges all of my minis are broken now! This is unnecessary complication! Just change he physics back!

#44 Before February 2015

Nou

Superbud9123 wrote:

I am still not satisfied at all! So what he fixes the damn dot bridges all of my minis are broken now! This is unnecessary complication! Just change he physics back!

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
Nou wrote:

Chris has said the physics will be closer to the old ones a lot more. I don't have a direct quote but he did. I've even played a temporal alpha version for a few minutes and it felt a lot like the old physics. They won't be completely the same but I found them satisfying.

The fact that you enjoyed them makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Seems like things will be getting back to business as usual soon enough. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

No u.

#45 Before February 2015

Superbud9123

Pawlowic wrote:

Anyway.I just have to tell you all:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNGc9zmpK5M[/youtube]

This doesn't fix anything! My minis are still going to be broken!

#46 Before February 2015

Superbud9123

Nou wrote:
Superbud9123 wrote:

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
Nou wrote:

Chris has said the physics will be closer to the old ones a lot more. I don't have a direct quote but he did. I've even played a temporal alpha version for a few minutes and it felt a lot like the old physics. They won't be completely the same but I found them satisfying.

The fact that you enjoyed them makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Seems like things will be getting back to business as usual soon enough. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

There is a VERY fine line for my minis. They were barely possible before, so unless it's exactly the same, it's all broken.

#47 Before February 2015

TrappedTime

I'm expecting not getting text blocks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool
WHAT?! YOU MEAN WE'RE NOT?! YES!!! THANK THE LORD!!

(What everyone else should be doing ^ )

#48 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Superbud. Don't double post. Be sure to read the rules so you don't break them again.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#49 Before February 2015

kevin1224

benjaminsen i will have fan smiley
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#50 Before February 2015

kevin1224

benjaminsen i will have fan smiley

Nou142388138080052