Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

I think I found a newish way too trick troll people.

When you get the code fly around look at stuff, just act like your nice.

But then say Hey I want too show you a trick!

Tell them too kick themselves and look at the message for it.

When the kick themselves, usually noobs have shared accounts in the level checking on it, making more stuff. After they kick themselves Say like thanks for getting rid of the owner, and troll //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

:3

Mods, if i posted this in the wrong section/not topic worthy tell me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#2 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Re: I think I found a newish way too trick troll people.

Im gonna use that, a cool new trick is to act super friendly. Then make some art or help around and sutff, then when you get the chance cover over the spawn points block the spawn etc. Then ask the owner to save. Then start trolling. When they load the level they will have blocked spawns so people will leave. This brings them noob levels write down the lobby.

#3 Before February 2015

calculusguy

^That would only work for code is levels.

But it would be easier to tell them to save if you and he had chat... Which I dont have...

Last edited by calculusguy (Aug 29 2011 7:27:29 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

Lol nice //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool Im so trying that.! https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#5 Before February 2015

Cyral

^^lol, ikr, i just wanna see if they fall for it

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#6 Before February 2015

main_gi

Go write "TI:1". When someone asks what it means, say something that doesn't influence the true meaning, just make something up (don't look at mine, those are lame). Then, when it gets trolled, make sure to rewrite it saying it's good XD

ThuggishPrune 142388151679916

Board footer