Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Nighter

Noob Levels EVERYWHERE

Where are all the cool hard levels today. Ever since the Physics update all I've seen and been going to is the most noobish levels ever right on top of the list. EX Crew levels aren't even on the list but seeing how some of our BEST players of EE left since of the Physics update and seeing how we will never get them back.. Well, then there is just nothing but noob levels now. I guess I'm one of those who still makes those hard mini's still.. Hope there's others out there like me.

#2 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

Re: Noob Levels EVERYWHERE

I hate hard minigames. I also don't really like art levels, either; I'd rather play a level where I feel like I'm not playing among a storm of keys and awkwardly-placed decorations for the sake of making the minimap look decent.

I introduced my 9-year old friend to EE, and the reason there are so many "noob" levels is because the level creators were exposed to these kinds of levels when they first played EE and are usually around that age. This is exactly what happened to my friend, and he thinks hook jumps and stair levels are cool. I personally don't have a problem with that. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

You can't please everyone.

#3 Before February 2015

Nighter

Well yea, I just hate it, what ever happend to all those nice good looking non-key stair levels.. And those non-hook jump levels.. Those levels that had no hook jumps or keys in them.. I don't know what happend to them at all. Just hope they'd come back some time.

#4 Before February 2015

treejoe4

I havent been trolling as much as there are too many, i tend to keep to myself and beta rooms more often. They have almost killed ee for me, we need a seperate website or tab!

#5 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

I completely agree with you Nighter. It has gotten so annoying. I do still make hard things, but I don't guest bomb or continue making them as much as I should. I'm glad there is someone else who is mad about all those noob levels...

#6 Before February 2015

Letzter

if you think about the changed physics, it was just to be expected, that some nice levels disappear.

#7 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

Im working on a   really hard boss ;P

#8 Before February 2015

Processor

I am almost 100% sure there will be a rating system soon, I am seeing some signs of it in source code...

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#9 Before February 2015

TACZero

The physics changed all the hard levels unfortunately. All the specifically spaced jumps are almost impossible to do know. If you go to an older hold space level it doesn't even work anymore :/

#10 Before February 2015

SodaPopz

it stinks that the physics changed certain levels :/ but there still are   a few good builders out there but its not the same as ex crew

#11 Before February 2015

Cyral

yes yes... noob levels everywhere, c'mon be original ppl

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#12 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Noob levels don't get broken by physics updates.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#13 Before February 2015

Shift

Are you saying Jump Jump Jump wasn't a noob level? I think it's fixed now, but all those hold + jump levels got screwed up.

#14 Before February 2015

Kuech

Jump Jump Jump is an awesome level IMO. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#15 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

So what guys... EE is still ee... the point of ee is to build together and have fun //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Deal with it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#16 Before February 2015

Cyral

^^exactly, its just a game

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#17 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

But it is not just to build, it is to play levels that others built...

#18 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

xputnameherex wrote:

Did you know, when ee came out, litterly everyone was allowed to edit? No code no god mode. Everyone built a world together. If you think about, the name "Everybody Edits", is almost a misleading title now, just saying.

#19 Before February 2015

rhyst1

Lets guest bomb good levels who's with me?

#20 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

Pugmatt wrote:
xputnameherex wrote:

Did you know, when ee came out, litterly everyone was allowed to edit? No code no god mode. Everyone built a world together. If you think about, the name "Everybody Edits", is almost a misleading title now, just saying.

Exactly. Everybody Edits seems more like Best Level Contest. Why is there so much competition? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#21 Before February 2015

Red

Cause, we all just want to be the very best.
Like no one ever was.
To get 20k energy is our real test, and to meet Benjaminsen is our cause.
We will travel across the lobby, searching far and wide.
It's just each level, to understand.. The noobs that are inside.

Everybody Edits, it's that game and me.
I know it's my destiny.
Everybody Edits, oh, I have no life,
in this world we call the Internet.
Everybody Edits, a game so true.
Our courage will pull us through.

You ask for code, and I kick youuuu
EVERYBODY EDIITSTSSTSTSDkljsdfjkldjf
Gotta own 'em all.
EE.

<3

Last edited by Red (Aug 31 2011 11:31:50 am)

#22 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

Umm, ok, and I know that that is what it was like in the beginning. I played it.

#23 Before February 2015

Cr34TivE____

nighter if u want to play hard and lvls with art chek out my lvls and kankurou s or tokebot s we are still alive :b   and also wont start with lvls like boss   100 minis etc.

Last edited by Cr34TivE____ (Aug 31 2011 12:57:14 pm)

#24 Before February 2015

Kankurou

Lol creative I wanted to write that

#25 Before February 2015

Cr34TivE____

hahaha :'D

Nighter 142388165179781

Board footer