Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

Okay, i'm just going to settle this once and for all. (Chris related)

Look, i can understand what we've went through...

But DON'T get **** when he updates the way you don't want it, okay? He develops the game as it were his own, which it IS BTW.

He follows his heart on the game, good or bad, he does what he knows is right.
And with the choices he makes based upon the earlier statement, i have NO clue how you could all be ****ing **** at the man who brought us the best damn flash game of all time!

#2 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

Re: Okay, i'm just going to settle this once and for all. (Chris related)

I totally agree,
What im saying is   we wouldnt be   playing   this game if it wasnt for him so i say, stfu about the update and enjoy them!

#3 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

I just hate how people complain what type of updates Chris does.
They just don't learn, EVERY HUMAN makes mistakes. No one is perfect on anything. The best they can do is try their best on something.

#4 Before February 2015

Calicara

Finally someone makes a useful post. Short sweet and to the point. I completely agree. It is Chris' game and if people don't like it that's their own fault, not Chris' fault.

The First Gamer 142388199979433

Board footer