Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

LD3H

Where is the nurse?

I am waiting for the nurse for non-betas :/
It was in the pack with the angel and templar knight. They both came out, but the nurse is still beta //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Edit: Betas please don't comment with "It should stay beta because I am beta"

Last edited by LD3H (Sep 5 2011 7:28:20 am)

#2 Before February 2015

MadReaper

Re: Where is the nurse?

It's beta-only I guess

#3 Before February 2015

theredtigers

yh and i what it to stay beta =p because i am beta and i wan't them to have more beta things

#4 Before February 2015

catking00

why cant it be as much of an upgrade to beta as minecraft? you get health, crafting, creepers, animals, mobs, more stuff, etc. you get 6 new smileys, 3 saved worlds, and like 3 beta only things. some stuff should stay beta. i have nurse that i never use. give us a good beta only smiley, and give nurse to nonbetas cuz they already have nurse and templar.

#5 Before February 2015

tailschao

wow. If anything i thought that the templar knight would not be for non-BETAs. sorry bro.

Last edited by tailschao (Sep 4 2011 6:59:17 am)

#6 Before February 2015

Red

It will be in the shop.
Mr. Benjaminsen probably just forgot.

#7 Before February 2015

Cyral

idk, i was wondering this too

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#8 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

hopefully it stays beta-only

#9 Before February 2015

noelzkie

catking00 wrote:

why cant it be as much of an upgrade to beta as minecraft? you get health, crafting, creepers, animals, mobs, more stuff, etc. you get 6 new smileys, 3 saved worlds, and like 3 beta only things. some stuff should stay beta. i have nurse that i never use. give us a good beta only smiley, and give nurse to nonbetas cuz they already have nurse and templar.

Benjaminsen is being artistic into his own game not copying the ideas of other game so if you have a problem just play minecraft.

Edit~ Thats why there are 6 beta smileys and 6 beta block and the ability to join beta only worlds so it can represent as beta.

Last edited by noelzkie (Sep 4 2011 7:55:47 am)

#10 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

He just keeps forgetting   i even asked him he say it will come   to NON-beta

#11 Before February 2015

catking00

noelzkie wrote:
catking00 wrote:

Benjaminsen is being artistic into his own game not copying the ideas of other game so if you have a problem just play minecraft.

Edit~ Thats why there are 6 beta smileys and 6 beta block and the ability to join beta only worlds so it can represent as beta.

the thing is, EVERYONE complains "its beta only! i cant go in it!" and such. so the beta only world, is trash. i dont have a problem, its that it says beta only for like 5 days until it isnt beta only. i dont even think the good things will be beta only for more than a month at max.

#12 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

The nurse is probably Beta only. :/
And seriously guys, if your not beta, deal with it.

Last edited by Garfield2436 (Sep 4 2011 2:29:54 pm)

#13 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

^^ or buy it

#14 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

Or how about you beta people can go *Muffled*
Anywho, i've told RPG a good while ago and he said he'd remind him, apparently both of them keep forgetting, i'll have to remind either of them when i can.

#15 Before February 2015

Nighter

I'm a beta yet I know the Nurse will go to Non-beta's no matter how many betas complain. It will. The only thing that will stay beta only is the Beta-Bricks and the Beta-Smiles.
So yea, That is if Benjaminsen or Peter make a thing that will be good for the beta's. And stay beta only. Like, they will only make a thing that is beta-only that is if they make an annoument about it.
So yea, deal with the Nurse smile now your self fish beta's.

#16 Before February 2015

catking00

i want the nurse to go to non beta or else they complain. but make some new bricks like candy stay beta, cuz multiple colors per brick, and one way. im starting to question why i got beta.

#17 Before February 2015

Icarus

I always use the nurse because it's the only smiley only in the beta shop right now and no one else really uses it. When it gets to be non beta, I'll probably use a different smiley.

#18 Before February 2015

catking00

i always use new years pimp hat cuz its so epic. nurse is just a fad. it'll die out in a few weeks. i always use 1newyears1

#19 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

Ya.... not everything is gonna be for non-betas guys.

LD3H 142388251478918

Board footer