Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Calicara

Re: I would want my money back...

SmileyZ wrote:

And what about gems? Some people buy DIAMOND and BIG SPENDER then get banned.

Here is an example: An account is like an ipod. I love my ipod very much. Then one day my best friend who I trust very much wants to borrow it. So I trust her with my most valuable possession. Well then she gives it someone else, who gives it to someone else, and it keeps being shared then when it returns to me it's broken.

So I take it to the apple store and they say, well it is not our fault that your ipod broke. It was your responsibility and if you didn't want this to happen you shouldn't have trusted someone with it. The only persons fault it is, is yours because let your ipod be shared around.

It is not Chris' fault if someone account gets hacked or shared. If that person really cares enough about their account they will change the password. Otherwise if they get banned they can't whine about it because it's their fault for not getting the password changed.

Example 2:

Now, say I buy another ipod. This time I'm more protective about my ipod, making sure not to give it to anyone. But when I'm home I don't pay much attention to it. I drop it on the floor, throw it when I get angry, and then it breaks.

I go to the apple store and they will say, it's not out fault you ipod doesn't work. You should not have been throwing it around and abusing it.

It's not Chris' fault that someone abused their own account. Anyone with common sense knows that you should not go around swearing and being an ****, because you will eventually get banned. It is very hard to get away with abuse because sooner or later you will get found out and tattled on.

If you have the big spender and diamonds, and your account gets banned, you should not get reimbursed any money because you lack common sense.

Last edited by Calicara (Sep 10 2011 10:58:49 am)

#27 Before February 2015

Wezza

Getting hacked isn't your own fault. Hacking is changing numbers in files and stuff. You, as account owner, can't do anything about that.

#28 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

Yes, I was agreeing

#29 Before February 2015

Calicara

Wezza wrote:

Getting hacked isn't your own fault. Hacking is changing numbers in files and stuff. You, as account owner, can't do anything about that.

But it's not Chris' fault either. If you get hacked all you have to do is change your password. Being shared isn't an insta-ban. If you change the password right away then the admins look the other way.

#30 Before February 2015

it40x

Here is a sugesstion!
Dont give away your account!

SmileyZ 142388321378219

Board footer