Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

kaylee123

My views on level Advertisers

As many of you EE people know, there are level advertisers out there.
I don't know about you, but they annoy me more then anybody else on Everybody Edits.

If you don't know what a level advertiser is(which I doubt) then here's an example:
~Scene~ You're at a level, playing it. Then someone comes in and usually pastes something they have typed up in a different level. It's usually "Come to Stairs to Code! It's fun". Then, they usually leave right after, to go to a new level to advertise their level.

So, this is what I think:
     I, truthfully, think level advertising is pointless and childish. If people wanted to go to your level, they would be there already. Come on, even though the level you might be in is not the best, give some respect to the owner. Not all levels are like Ex Crew levels, but it doesn't mean that they didn't give any effort. I know we all frown upon stairs, but they actually take a while to make.

I think the only excuse for level advertising is that you get permission from the owner first.

Just my opinion on level advertisers.

#2 Before February 2015

catking00

Re: My views on level Advertisers

advertising gets people there when you have like 2 people in it. im one of the few who goes in populate and unpopluated worlds. if they dont advertise, bareley and one will be there.

#3 Before February 2015

kaylee123

I think the best way to get people to play your level is to Guest Bomb. The forum works too.
Advertising is disrespectful.

#4 Before February 2015

Adrianna

Yes, dont advertise in other peoples levels.. thats the worst.

#5 Before February 2015

Shift

If somebody advertises in any level that I'm in, I go out of my way to avoid that level, no matter how good it could possibly be.

If you find the need to advertise, then just guest bomb.

#6 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

I don't really care for advertisers, what bugs me is when people ask me to join their stupid levels.

#7 Before February 2015

kaylee123

shift wrote:

If somebody advertises in any level that I'm in, I go out of my way to avoid that level, no matter how good it could possibly be.

If you find the need to advertise, then just guest bomb.

Exactly.

#8 Before February 2015

Master1

when people say come to this level or whatever i say, no, then they say why not. Then I say cause your level sucks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#9 Before February 2015

kaylee123

Usually when people ask me to come to there levels, I say: "maybe later", then I never go //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#10 Before February 2015

Cyral

agreed!

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#11 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

i think its rude cause then the people who are playing the level goes to there level, i guess its fine, but it really ticks me off when people use wpe and spam the chat with like 50 messages saying "Go to my level!!! O my god!!! its sooo cool!!!" that really is just plain annoying.

#12 Before February 2015

Cyral

^ikr, thats why we need a TOS with no spam rules etc.

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#13 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

In my opinion, advertizing about boss levels is pretty fine, just as long as the owner turns off the boss.

#14 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

I hate advertisers, they annoy me very much. But then I annoying them //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. But personally I think advertisers are spammers, and have no respect. They should just guest bomb, its what I do.

#15 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

I hate advertising. One time, I was in a friend's boss level then somebody came in and spammed that some well-known boss was open and then everyone left to join it. *rageface*

Probably the only time advertising ever worked. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

#16 Before February 2015

kaylee123

^^
I hate when that happens. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#17 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

they think they can steal popularity. but you have to earn it.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

kaylee123 142388376477668

Board footer