Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Jahranja

The Everybody Edits Holidays

Is there going to be a Halloween Contest, Thanksgiving Contest, Christmas Contest, or New Year Contest? I want to know if I there will be another contest because I could have won the Easter Contest if I didn't give up on it. Chris forgot the Valentine smiley, why would there be an Easter Contest? If there is one, I want to try and win.
Also, some time around Christmas, will there be a special offer for the missed limited items?

#2 Before February 2015

Oturan

Re: The Everybody Edits Holidays

No one knows yet. You will just have to wait and see like the rest of us. And there are already a special offer for the   missed limited items.

Last edited by Oturan (Sep 29 2011 12:54:10 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

I think that there will be a 'Halloween Event', because on the official Facebook page of EE, there is a poll about those contests, and the leader is the Halloween one.

#4 Before February 2015

Jahranja

Jojatekok wrote:

I think that there will be a 'Halloween Event', because on the official Facebook page of EE, there is a poll about those contests, and the leader is the Halloween one.

Thanks DPffn.png

#5 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

Hey Jahranja, welcome to the real forums.

I will not borrow your toaster.

I think there will not be any holiday themed contests anymore. (I just think I remember RPG saying that, I can't entirely remember.)

#6 Before February 2015

Shift

^ Yeah, I remember him saying that, too. However, with all the hype, a Halloween contest seems very likely.

I would much rather it be a non-holiday contest. The holiday contests just restrict the community.

Jahranja 142388490776525

Board footer