Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2015-08-02 15:38:58, last edited by skullz17 (2015-08-02 16:55:47)

skullz17

Re: Completely functional singleplayer RPG - Released!

Just want to say, this is pretty much done. All the functionality of it is done. Except for the magic/shield option. The truth is, I'm just bored of working on this level, so I'm gonna release it without the magic/shield option. So all you can do when it's your turn is do a normal attack. But I think that's okay, because this whole project was very experimental. And I think I learnt a lot about this system and how I can use it for future projects, so even if the level isn't very fun, it's a success for me.

If you want to play the level now, then you can PM me for the link. I wanted to draw some art on the map, because there's a lot of empty space. Specifically, larger, more detailed versions of the enemies. So once that is done, I will release it to everyone.

EDIT:
Wow, I'm testing it right now and there's a lot of bugs. Mostly regarding me being an idiot and placing all the portals with wrong IDs. Some of it is to do with the switches. Nothing major though, mostly just small stupid mistakes.

oh and I think I probably have the most switch doors/gates in EE, unless someone has been stocking up on them for no reason. I have 700.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Wooted by:
skullz171438526338526355

Board footer