Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

kaylee123

How much time...

... do you have for EE/ Forums on a daily basis? (I don't know if a topic was made like this btw)

Hmmm... It all depends on my homework I guess, oh, and now I have to help with my brother's homework if we want to go to Hawaii. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
       I'd say I would have 30 minutes- 1 hour, unless I have no homework. (Sometimes, no time at all)

#2 Before February 2015

Cyral

Re: How much time...

Depends on homework, 5 min, with little homework i can be on my computer for like 2 hours or so, on weekends im on alot (not necessarly the forums, just my computer in general)

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#3 Before February 2015

catking00

i go on every morning i can before school, then i go on right after school before my brother goes on. after that i go on at different times and can be on for half an hour to 2 hours. also depends on homework

#4 Before February 2015

lbw

I can't get on every day, sometimes a few days between plays. Although, if I'm going to get into University I have to spend a lot of time studying.

kaylee123 142388506176371

Board footer