Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

doomy64

Funniest/Most epic magic coin ever

I didn't know what section this should go in,so I'm putting it here.
What is your funniest/most epic magic coin?Mine while I was trolling my own world(after saving and for the heck of it),ran into a coin.It was a magic and gave +15 energy and refill! https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Edit: Moved thread from Off-Topic to General Discussion. ~Jakery

Last edited by jakery (Sep 28 2011 9:17:25 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Re: Funniest/Most epic magic coin ever

I got mad one time because I got a magic coin while playing Shift, and it screwed me up.

#3 Before February 2015

Nou

Getting magic off the only single coin in EX Crew Odyssey //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Also, this made me lol:

chatpwnt-1.png

No u.

#4 Before February 2015

Master1

i remember when i was working on MG galaxy and failgirl said "this coin will be a magic coin" then in 2 seconds she hit it and got magic I was like WTF?!?!?

sadly that wasnt mine but i thought it was crazy^

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#5 Before February 2015

Stubby
Website

I was talking to supacat21, and I put a coin down and I said "I wan't magic soo bad... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile"     I ran into the coin, boom.     Magic, a +2. 1xd1

fgRzols.png

#6 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

Xli4o.jpg

#7 Before February 2015

main_gi

One time:

Maingi: I would trade all but 50 energy to be a mod.
Magic: *Maingi gets 2 magic*
RPGMaster2000: MAINGI: :d

#8 Before February 2015

Jasonma

haha nou nice one //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue my fav was when i was trying to make a co-op player system and was testing, and then afked in it. when i came back, wizard smiley XD (and it worked //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue)

#9 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

I was trying to get a magic coin in a small world we (a couple of my crew members) were playing around in.   I told a3person to "coin me", which meant place a coin on me to try for magic.   Of course, nothing happened.   Then he ran into it and got a +10/refill.   I immediately cried, IRL, "FFFUUU!"

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#10 Before February 2015

Cyral

Lol, some of these are quite funny, ive seen many cases of ppl saying "this will be a magic coin" and then they get it

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#11 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=3589
Should probably go here do to the sheer awesomeness of people posting stuff here and not in that link above...

#12 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

Mine was today actually. I was on some noob coin level, and I was like: eh, this sucks, but Im only here for magic. Im gonna leave if the next coin isn't magic. Then:

CXU6j.png

I HAVE WAITED SOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG FOR WIZARD, AND NOW I GOT IT!

My brother got wiz a while ago when he was on this random noob level, and i told him to get off of it cuz it sucked, and he said "after this coin". "this coin" was wizard.

#13 Before February 2015

EENinja

Lethal Lava Labirinth, 2 Player Co-Op map.

I was playing with a friend. I jumped got a magic coin and fell into a pit because I found it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#14 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

EENinja wrote:

Lethal Lava Labirinth, 2 Player Co-Op map.

I was playing with a friend. I jumped got a magic coin and fell into a pit because I found it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

LOL? That means you didn't follow Koth's message in that room, it said a BIG word, NO, right above the pit!
That was a false/trap room man! And you fell into it! 1xd1

#15 Before February 2015

ugotpwned

One time i put a coin over myself, but only got a +1. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue ill take it though.

#16 Before February 2015

monsterenergy

I was in moderator land , everybody was trying to have fire wiz , me i just fell down in the arrows and got the coin at end of arrows and got fire wiz!
Everybody was crying..... lol

#17 Before February 2015

buddy558

I was putting a coin on my friend to get his attention and I flew over to him and touched the coin and I got an 10+ magic coin with a full refill //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#18 Before February 2015

kaylee123

Hmm... mine is:
I was sitting on a little block, and some one dropped me, with coins... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
I came back to the computer, and I had the fire wizard. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#19 Before February 2015

sportakus1

i was wondering some levels...but one was like you have only 3 lifes.....

failed and get one coin.....then magic coin appeared and i got wizard smiley! and while i was boring!

THIS GETTING REALLY STRANGE //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#20 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

I was in a friend's level, screwing around and placing coins everywhere. Then I placed a coin and jumped on it, and I got my wizard smiley. 1xd1

#21 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

SmileyZ wrote:

Mine was today actually. I was on some noob coin level, and I was like: eh, this sucks, but Im only here for magic. Im gonna leave if the next coin isn't magic. Then:

http://i.imgur.com/CXU6j.png

I HAVE WAITED SOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG FOR WIZARD, AND NOW I GOT IT!

My brother got wiz a while ago when he was on this random noob level, and i told him to get off of it cuz it sucked, and he said "after this coin". "this coin" was wizard.

Woo that's my noob world! just saying I created this world before there were millions of these, I just havn't deleted it, and the time smileyz played it I hadn't opened it.

My magic coin: I had 2 accounts open in my easter egg hunt world and on one account I got +15 then the other a little later +1 BUT when I started playing my magic was around 440 after both magics it was only +1 so 441 that means I am -15 down so I should have 550!

Last edited by SquadFS (Sep 30 2011 11:38:11 am)

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#22 Before February 2015

theredtigers

i was going after a troller and then i got one =p

#23 Before February 2015

Fir3Fli3

Got my fire wizard when I was checking some coins at a level in god mode..

doomy64 142388509176341

Board footer