Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Shesiressu

Update on 30th September 2011 (Tomorrow)

Hey,

finally RPGMASTER2000 posted on FACEBOOK that there MAYBE will be an update tomorrow! I've commented as "Dominik Käseberg", you can add me if you want.

There's no mention about what is gonna be in the update, just that there will one soon!

Don't trust me? http://www.facebook.com/EverybodyEditsBeta

Cheers,
Shesiressu

Last edited by Shesiressu (Sep 29 2011 2:44:13 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Re: Update on 30th September 2011 (Tomorrow)

That post was made by me. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

To clarify what I've probably already stated in these forums is that Chris will begin working on EE again on friday. There might be an update then if we're lucky, but it's definitely not confirmed.

#3 Before February 2015

Echo!

Will there be some updates over the weekend? that would be nice.

#4 Before February 2015

Shesiressu

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

To clarify what I've probably already stated in these forums is that Chris will begin working on EE again on friday. There might be an update then if we're lucky, but it's definitely not confirmed.

Ahh, cool!

I've edited the first post and added "Maybe" to it :-)

Cheers,
Shesiressu

#5 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

Yes, that would be nice

#6 Before February 2015

Koto

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

an update would be cool, maybe just one of the artist packs as a teaser?

#7 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

KingOfTheOzone wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

That would be fun, I could ask him to see what his plans are. If at least a shop update is in the works, I can ask him to include one of them.

#8 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

Eh heh! Now this is motivating! Just hearing word of a chance of a new update is enough to get the spirits of the community back up!
Now all that's left to do is a little more waiting...

#9 Before February 2015

Koto

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
KingOfTheOzone wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

That would be fun, I could ask him to see what his plans are. If at least a shop update is in the works, I can ask him to include one of them.

Yes it would, I've actually been really looking forward to seeing them, and was kindof upset when candyland came out (even though the one-ways are pretty cool).   Hope you have a good time being able to add bricks whenever you want //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

*Waits for RPG to release the RPG master rules brick set, now

Last edited by KingOfTheOzone (Sep 29 2011 2:39:51 pm)

#10 Before February 2015

Shesiressu

I hope for TEXT.

#11 Before February 2015

Koto

Shesiressu wrote:

I hope for TEXT.

Actually, you posting that gave me an idea, why dont text just be given out to people who have been playing for a year, and if that person is found to be abusing it, they are perma-banned from owning text?

#12 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

Im Hoping that i will be able to log in to EE with facebook and it shouldnt just be given out to people who have been playing for over a year, it should be trusted people

#13 Before February 2015

Shesiressu

KingOfTheOzone wrote:
Shesiressu wrote:

I hope for TEXT.

Actually, you posting that gave me an idea, why dont text just be given out to people who have been playing for a year, and if that person is found to be abusing it, they are perma-banned from owning text?

Very nice idea! I hope you must not buy TEXT for Energy if it comes out because it takes so long -_-

Last edited by Shesiressu (Sep 29 2011 3:03:23 pm)

#14 Before February 2015

Cyral

Yay, new hope, would be quit nice to have one this weekend

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#15 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

KingOfTheOzone wrote:
Shesiressu wrote:

I hope for TEXT.

That idea i liked, but the idea i had in mind was just to tie it to the chat parental controls, unlock the chat, get the text as well, already have chat? Get the text.

#16 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

What I was gonna say...

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#17 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

KingOfTheOzone wrote:
Shesiressu wrote:

I hope for TEXT.

THIS EXACTLY!! RPGMASTER2000 look at this and think about it. If someone has been using this for a year, they probably won't abuse text. Just test it out. Have any beta players that have had an account for a year have text. If they abuse, no text for now.

#18 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

I saw that facebook post too. RPGMaster2000, could my umbrella idea finally be put into the summer pack? And also the sci-fi pack? That would be fun.

PaNFnqB.png

#19 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

I don't think that there's a way to find out when someone registered, thus &%?*king up that whole idea.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#20 Before February 2015

Shift

You have got to be kidding me. Literally twenty minutes ago, I had decided that an update wasn't going to happen for a while, so I finally decided to begin buying the summer pack on a second account. I had put it off for so long, assuming the summer pack would be taken out of the shop very shortly. This just figures.

If there is an update, then it better be a good one. If it's just bug fixes, and he happens to take out the summer pack... I may disappear for a bit.

#21 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

Ahhhhhh update //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Cheers! I shall bring some wine- oops-....* brings out 100% fruit juice * :3

#22 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

Shesiressu wrote:

I hope for TEXT.

Unfortuneally, that might not come out at all. Many people have abused the power of chat of cussing or "shake yo ****" and stuff, and non chat people can obviously use TEXT to "chat", which classifies that if TEXT came out, the 1 cent would be very pointless after all!

#23 Before February 2015

Shesiressu

Garfield2436 wrote:
Shesiressu wrote:

I hope for TEXT.

Unfortuneally, that might not come out at all. Many people have abused the power of chat of cussing or "shake yo ****" and stuff, and non chat people can obviously use TEXT to "chat", which classifies that if TEXT came out, the 1 cent would be very pointless after all!

CHAT could not be for every, maybe just for old veterans like me, maybe for veterans with chat ... It's the decision of the developers if they release chat.

#24 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

I don't think that there's a way to find out when someone registered, thus &%?*king up that whole idea.

Actually, there is. The UserID (bottom right corner in older game versions) contains when you registered exactly (year, month, day, hour, minute, second).

#25 Before February 2015

MiniSwede

KingOfTheOzone wrote:
Shesiressu wrote:

I hope for TEXT.

OR give it to the ppl that got chat.(Parental control thingy or what's it named)

Shesiressu 142388558875844

Board footer