Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

gio500

A Level From Rpgmaster2000

To every player of ee, I just found a level.

65879681.png

It was made by Rpgmaster2000, I was just asking if you, Rpgmaster, can continue making it for us ee players.

Thank you.

To all ee players, You can find it at Rpgmaster2000's profile. I just want players to see if they had not saw a level with halloween bricks.

Last edited by gio500 (Oct 13 2011 1:33:58 am)

#2 Before February 2015

EE_Scythe

Re: A Level From Rpgmaster2000

Alot of us Forumers have seen this level already //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile I don't think RPGMaster will expand on it because it's just a display level for the new bricks.

#3 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

EE_Scythe wrote:

Alot of us Forumers have seen this level already //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile I don't think RPGMaster will expand on it because it's just a display level for the new bricks.

^ This. While it was fun to make, I rarely ever have the time to expand upon my levels. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 Before February 2015

catking00

why not? you can make the best story map like ex crew had that scroll thing except you can make it with text.

#5 Before February 2015

Cyral

EE_Scythe wrote:

This^ we all saw it aready... no need for a topic, also in wrong section...

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#6 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

How is this a thing to find   , it was open all yesterday :/
And nice level rpg //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Last edited by Pugmatt (Oct 13 2011 6:28:09 am)

#7 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
EE_Scythe wrote:

^ This. While it was fun to make, I rarely ever have the time to expand upon my levels. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

But i must admit, i would play just about any finished level you could pump out.

However, we both know how busy you and the rest of the admins are, such a shame that you guys don't have the time to make incredible levels like most of the community :\

Least it's understandable.

gio500 142388730974123

Board footer