Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Superstick

Help!

I've been working on a world recently and I believe I was ghosted. Then the game updated and now I can't open my world anymore! I keep getting the same message: "Please reload your browser. This game has been updated, please reload your browser to play the newest version!"

Obviously I have done this many times. I have reloaded, cleared my history, cookies, cache, etc. Logging out and back in, trying to join the world as a guest...I even restarted my computer! Still, I keep getting that same message.

Is there anything you could do to help me? D: This is the link, if that helps:

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWws_Z97kMbEI

#2 Before February 2015

LIAM400X3

Re: Help!

sorry i cant fix that

#3 Before February 2015

Master1

its a glitch, it happens sometimes. all you can do now is wait for the next update to fix it :/

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#4 Before February 2015

Gaing

Superstick wrote:

I've been working on a world recently and I believe I was ghosted. Then the game updated and now I can't open my world anymore! I keep getting the same message: "Please reload your browser. This game has been updated, please reload your browser to play the newest version!"

Obviously I have done this many times. I have reloaded, cleared my history, cookies, cache, etc. Logging out and back in, trying to join the world as a guest...I even restarted my computer! Still, I keep getting that same message.

Is there anything you could do to help me? D: This is the link, if that helps:

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWws_Z97kMbEI

Dude don't panic! Read this http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=10402.

That up there my friend with solve your problems.

#5 Before February 2015

Superstick

@*TheRealGanig*

This is not the same...I was ghosted and then the update came and now I am completely blocked out of that world. Can you get in it?

Oh, and btw, if you search the world's name there is nobody online.

Last edited by Superstick (Oct 12 2011 5:08:57 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

Cyral

Ask a mod.. maybe to /kill room?

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#7 Before February 2015

Superstick

@EE Beast

Would this keep my room in tact?

#8 Before February 2015

Gaing

Superstick wrote:

@EE Beast

Would this keep my room in tact?

It would ONLY if the mod stays there until you come back. If he leave everything that you haven't saved will be lost!

#9 Before February 2015

Superstick

@*TheRealGanig*

That's fine. I saved my world a bunch of times.

Besides, I can't get in the world anyways.

Last edited by Superstick (Oct 12 2011 5:47:25 pm)

#10 Before February 2015

Superstick

bump?

#11 Before February 2015

Cyral

No, when mods killroom it also clears it i beleve, you would have to come in while the mod is still in to loadlevel and get it back, idk, try PMing RPGmaster2000

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#12 Before February 2015

Superstick

k thx.

By the way, all my other worlds work. And the recent price update did not affect this...

Last edited by Superstick (Oct 13 2011 8:14:19 am)

#13 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

I went in there about three seconds ago, and you were still ghosted in there.   I think you should ask a mod to see if anything is possible to get your ghost out while still keeping your room intact.   Ask RPGMaster2000, he's the most active administrator of them all.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#14 Before February 2015

Superstick

Thanks, but plox disregard this. It went away after it signed me out for seemingly no reason. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#15 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

I just went in, there's no more ghost. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Superstick 142388740874024

Board footer