Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Haides

So If you haven't noticed....

I'm not much into ee, but rather the forum. But if I do get interested what are some of the basics that I should know? Currency? How do I get different smiles? Etc.

#2 Before February 2015

Cyral

Re: So If you haven't noticed....

Kate is just an adBot
and...

isnt ee kinda self explanitory?
You register, play levels, use energy to get stuff in the shop, etc.

You seem to be anouther person who dosent try anything, like those noobs who need tutorials on pugmatts bot, they dont even try to do it...

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#3 Before February 2015

supadorf24

The best advice I can offer you is that you shouldn't look for good levels in the in-game lobby (level list). I suggest looking in the Rooms subforum here.

Most smilies are earned through purchase in the Energy Shop via Energy, a recharging currency, although several smilies--the Big Spender and the New Year's and Christmas smilies--can be purchased via Gems, earned by completing offers or by purchasing them with a real-world currency.

The Bird and Bunny smilies were only given to those who had placed well in the Easter Contest.

Through luck, one can find a magic coin. A magic coin will either increase you Energy by 1, 2, 10, or 15. The three latter amounts will also include an Energy refill. If you find a magic coin you also have a small chance of finding a Wizard smiley or a Fire Wizard smiley.

The magic coin system is set up so that any coin can be a magic coin, although there is a slim chance. Setting up an idle system in which you collect coins does not provide any magic coins.

The EE Wiki can probably answer any other questions you have.

#4 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Isn't there a tutorial level that plays when you first sign up? That should explain it for the most part.

#5 Before February 2015

EDJ

Deleted the posts about the adbot.

And for EE, it is pretty straightforward, if you sign up you get access to the shop. In the shop you can buy stuff with energy (free) or gems (cost money)

#6 Before February 2015

Processor

adbot? whats that?

Last edited by Processor (Oct 14 2011 6:21:47 am)

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#7 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

The stickies in the questions subforum should probably help you out.
Also, the ultimate FAQ is here.
The FAQ is a little outdated since Chimi isn't quite as active anymore but it should still answer some of your questions //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Sabrillian (Oct 14 2011 10:51:05 am)

Haides 142388756673866

Board footer