Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Alperen123

Got 2 Questions, Help me!

First one is how can i send a e-mail to Chris Benjaminsen? I need to ask something.
And the second one is i always login to EE with Facebook. But i want a normal account now i dont want to login with facebook. Is there a chance that i can change my acc to normal?

#2 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

Re: Got 2 Questions, Help me!

1.   <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="bfdcd7cdd6ccffdac9dacdc6ddd0dbc6dadbd6cbcc91dcd0d2">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

2. Go HERE and follow the directions on the right side of the screen to make a new account.

2 cont. No, you can't change your account, but you can make a new one. Your items and things will not transfer over from Facebook to Everybodyedits.com.

Hope I helped! Yn8I7.png

Last edited by Glitcherkid (Oct 16 2011 9:48:06 am)

PaNFnqB.png

#3 Before February 2015

Alperen123

Glitcherkid wrote:

1.   <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="ddbeb5afb4ae9db8abb8afa4bfb2b9a4b8b9b4a9aef3beb2b0">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

2. Go HERE and follow the directions on the right side of the screen to make a new account.

2 cont. No, you can't change your account, but you can make a new one. Your items and things will not transfer over from Facebook to Everybodyedits.com.

Hope I helped! Yn8I7.png

thank you so much you helped me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile oh i want to give you rep how can i give //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
edit: nvm i founded it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by Alperen123 (Oct 16 2011 10:23:56 am)

#4 Before February 2015

Mylo
Master Developer

that should be in questions & answers dude

#5 Before February 2015

Cyral

Chris never responds anyways, he has multiple emails, dont bother, and no on teh second question

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#6 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

EE Beast wrote:

Chris never responds anyways, he has multiple emails, dont bother, and no on teh second question

He Has Replied To [Some of] my Emails.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

Alperen123 142388792873504

Board footer