Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Re: EE Conservatives

How can I argue with your superior logic? I can't. I just can't. I like how the fact that you think you're right makes you right. I should try that some time.

#77 Before February 2015

RavaTroll

epicstonemason wrote:

You call me a troll just because you are a sore loser?

He calls you a troll because you're acting like one. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

#78 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

I do believe I put a very well-thought out post up there^

Please read it. And respond to it. Please.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#79 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

I'm not trolling. You are trolling. You are trolling because you can't accept the truth. The truth is that I'm right and you are wrong. You are all wrong.

Wooted by:

#80 Before February 2015

RavaTroll

Amen.

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

Wooted by: (3)

#81 Before February 2015

Zoidy☺

epicstonemason wrote:

You call me a troll just because you are a sore loser?

Im done here. you just feel like trolling... do it somewhere else. i understand that you use to like the old ee better... but get over it thinks change.

and btw we are sore losers because we can adapt to change?

#82 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Woah. I just realized that we're extremely off topic and this topic will be closed very soon.

I post, ONCE AGAIN:

Well, I think you first need to realize that this is just your preference - an opinion. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Second, I see you hate art in EE. What you're describing EE should be like is very bland and dry. What's the problem with setting a mood in a level? Why is it wrong to make the player feel like they're having an adventure in a dark dungeon, or flying in the clouds? I personally find art in levels a good thing, and greatly increase the feel of the level. Have you played "Battle High Castle" by Ravatroll? That's the kind of experience I'm talking about. You're saying it takes away from the gameplay, which is completely ridiculous.

Third, open worlds are extremely limited. You can't create anything, only to have it be destroyed in a matter of minutes. Open worlds are just a circle of people building things and people destroying things, which ultimately ends in a very ugly disaster. Build and defend? Oh yes, I'll build a 10x10 castle only to have some loser with autoclicker come along and destroy it. How fun!

I know the name of the game is Everybody Edits, but if everyone were to be able to edit... *shivers*... it would be a very unamusing game.

Fourth; coins, keys, secret bricks, invisible blocks, black blocks, crowns, decoration blocks and portals seem to be a problem to you. I'm assuming you're saying this because you see them in levels and challenges.
Coins and crowns: What, I'm not allowed to accomplish anything or have a goal?
Secret: I do agree, these blocks are horrible in every sense.
Black and decoration: These blocks just add to the feeling. If someone uses black blocks to make their entire level, then it does indeed take away from the feeling.
Portals: A very useful tool that can get you from point A to point B very quickly. When used in a challenge, extremely fun.

Also, can you explain to me what the perfect EE level should be like? What you're saying EE should be like seems very flawed but I can't pick out exact characteristics.

#83 Before February 2015

Chimi

MIHB wrote:

Map by epicstonemason:

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWgguSegloa0I

Featuring the dangerous luxuries of art, coins, and new blocks!

Also note that epicstonemason is in possession of hedonic treasures such as 20 coin doors and 6 portals!   Shame, epicstonemason.

SHAME.

*gasp* Look at the clouds! Is that SHADING I See!?
Also, What you've done with this considered trolling to me:

epicstonemason wrote:

You must accept the truth, even if it means giving up your luxuries.

epicstonemason wrote:

You will never understand how you are ruining EE. People who abuse luxuries are trolls.

epicstonemason wrote:

You must accept this. Locked worlds are luxuries.

epicstonemason wrote:

You must accept the truth.

epicstonemason wrote:

The truth is you abuse what Chris was kind enough to give you. You must accept this.

epicstonemason wrote:

You abuse features.

epicstonemason wrote:

You must accept my truth, because it is the best truth now and forever.

epicstonemason wrote:

You must accept what you know is right before you can understand the problems you will face in the future.

epicstonemason wrote:

My call is that I'm right and you're wrong.

epicstonemason wrote:

You are trolling because you can't accept the truth. The truth is that I'm right and you are wrong. You are all wrong.

Wooted by: (3)

#84 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

You are all wrong but if you act now you can see the light! I can lead you to a time when EE was a superior game! You must join me as an EE conservative before it is too late! If we act now we can save EE before it's too late! I win at everything forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooted by: (2)

#85 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Blahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahaha

Hehe

heh

*sheds a tear*

This is funny... please don't close it. I want to keep reading it.

#86 Before February 2015

Chimi

epicstonemason wrote:

You're all complete idiots. Join my side and you'll all die trying to make this advanced game into a simple, boring idiocracy! Join me before I have to be tucked in to my beddy-bye! I'm so much better than all you morons!

#87 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Wooted by: (4)

#88 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Ah?

#89 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

epicstonemason wrote:

You are all so saturated with luxuries given by Chris that you can no longer comprehend what EE was like at a simpler time. I can't force you to understand, so I can only watch as you ruin EE with your art levels.

then why do you hate arrows? They have been here since the beginning.

Whoops, I almost forgot why I came here. I came here to shut you up. This topic was reported 3 times.

This is being stickied in the graveyard for easy access to lulz.

Last edited by Different55 (Jul 9 2011 11:19:00 pm)

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

epicstonemason 1423500851460581

Board footer