Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

EE Conservatives

I'm an EE conservative. I hate everything new about EE. I hate coins, keys, secret bricks, invisible blocks, black blocks, crowns, decoration blocks, portals, art-based levels, and illusion levels. I don't know if there are any other EE conservatives out there. EE conservatives must unite against the change that threatens the fun of EE.

#2 Before February 2015

Re: EE Conservatives

then why are you playing EE? if you hate most of the things in EE.

#3 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

epicstonemason wrote:

art-based levels

Get out of here.
NOW, go Do you Freaking hookjumps and crappy bosses

#4 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

Who said I liked hook-jumps or bosses? I hate those too.

Wooted by:

#5 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

epicstonemason wrote:

I'm an EE conservative. I hate everything new about EE. I hate coins, keys, secret bricks, invisible blocks, black blocks, crowns, decoration blocks, portals, art-based levels, and illusion levels. I don't know if there are any other EE conservatives out there. EE conservatives must unite against the change that threatens the fun of EE.

Conservitive? Sounds more like a hater to me.

#6 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

so what your saying is you just want little crappy minigames?
but then if you dont want those, There is now nothing to play for a challlenge.
Make your next move wisely

#7 Before February 2015

supadorf24

I'm an EE conservative. I hate blocks, gravity arrows, and EE itself. Anyone else out there?

#8 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

All I'm saying is that you people must learn to make fun levels without the luxuries that are given to you by Chris. If all you can make are mini-games then you are very bad at coming up with ideas. You can still make a fun climbing level if you hate mini-games, just don't use art as a central theme. Take time to think about how you will make levels in EE without all these unnecessary luxuries that ruin game-play.

#9 Before February 2015

Chimi

I'd appreciate it if you'd explain how well-shaded art ruins game-play.

#10 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

Art conflicts with the level itself, and that ruins game-play.

Wooted by:

#11 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

WHAT.
That is possibly the stupidest thing i have ever heard from anyone about EE EVER.

#12 Before February 2015

supadorf24

epicstonemason wrote:

All I'm saying is that you people must learn to make fun levels without the luxuries that are given to you by Chris. If all you can make are mini-games then you are very bad at coming up with ideas. You can still make a fun climbing level if you hate mini-games, just don't use art as a central theme. Take time to think about how you will make levels in EE without all these unnecessary luxuries that ruin game-play.

Wait wait wait.

epicstonemason wrote:

All I'm saying is that you people must learn to make fun levels without the luxuries that are given to you by Chris.

Luxuries? Features.

epicstonemason wrote:

If all you can make are mini-games then you are very bad at coming up with ideas. You can still make a fun climbing level if you hate mini-games, just don't use art as a central theme.

So basically you're saying not to make art and not to make minigames. The only kind of level you've approved of are "climbing levels", something I've never heard of. Correct me if I'm wrong.

epicstonemason wrote:

Take time to think about how you will make levels in EE without all these unnecessary luxuries that ruin game-play.

How do new features ruin gameplay? Care to elaborate or at least provide an example?

#13 Before February 2015

RavaTroll

Not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-stupid.jpg

*vanish*

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

#14 Before February 2015

progirl

Then why do you play
EE if you don't like anything
About it???

#15 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

You are all so saturated with luxuries given by Chris that you can no longer comprehend what EE was like at a simpler time. I can't force you to understand, so I can only watch as you ruin EE with your art levels.

Wooted by: (2)

#16 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

RUIN. RUIN. RUIN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Omg. You are NOT human.
Your the player that plays the crappy 100 minigame levels.

#17 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

Chris has given you too much. You can't figure out how to use your luxuries wisely because you have been given too much. You're the player that makes a level entirely out of secret bricks. You probably like the stairs levels too.

#18 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

Now, Lets watch How many people get mad at the comment. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
BTW one of my levels //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWZwVX84eOa0I
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWZwVX84eOa0I

Guys does that look like secret bricks?

#19 Before February 2015

supadorf24

You completely ignored (or at least didn't address) my post. I asked some questions I'd like answered. If you're going to make a case, at least defend it.

#20 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

I have watched EE become less and less fun for too long. I am completely outnumbered by people that are ruining the game.
If you like art then use paint or photoshop. EE is no place for art, and many people complain about image importers being used in EE (are those not your lovely art machines?)
I would like to see you try to defend a fort in an open world. Neglect for open worlds is ruining EE.

#21 Before February 2015

Thy Cowman

Uh... not sure what you're talking about. You lost me at the part where you say you don't like art-based levels. If you don't like a particular level style then simply don't play it. The fact that some players are able to integrate new, creative minigames into masterfully created art amazes me and I have great respect for what they've been able to do with what little this game offers.

#22 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
open worlds?! XD
Oh my god, I can't breath Its so funny

#23 Before February 2015

Chimi

epicstonemason wrote:

You are all so saturated with luxuries given by Chris that you can no longer comprehend what EE was like at a simpler time. I can't force you to understand, so I can only watch as you ruin EE with your art levels.

Wow. You registered a whole month ago, now aren't you the expert on 'a simpler time'.

#24 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

I understand that you enjoy luxuries in EE, but if you don't know how to use them correctly then you shouldn't use them at all.
I registered a month ago but I have been playing since there were only open worlds in EE.

Last edited by epicstonemason (Jul 9 2011 10:17:52 pm)

#25 Before February 2015

MIHB

Lol this guy is hilarious.

epicstonemason 1423500851460581

Board footer