Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Bad translator

The main point of this game is to pretend that your native language isn't English and you have to write the post in english. (this 'new' language is usually called engrish) The next person rates your post on how well they think you disguised your..... un-Englishness.

Rules:
-Your post can be as long or as short as you wish.
-Items in parentheses are NOT part of the fake post and may just be comments.
-You may use your forum name if you wish.
-You MUST rate the above post AND make a new post. Otherwise, do not post here
-as an added bonus, you can try to correct the above post (into proper english) and the next poster must rate how well you did that, too. This is optional, of course.

Example:

1. Hello. My name is Kim. I like the everybody edits alot. Sorry that if my English bad, I don't talk English

2. It's obvious that you haven't seen much engrish. 5/10

Hi, I are new to this forum. The name Edward are belong to me (All your base, ololol). If you wish to be friend to me, You must send me the mail at the <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="9dd8f9eafceff9ddf8f9eafceff9b3fef2f0b3">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> I apologies that my english is the incorrect, I had to use the translator for helping me.

3. I think you tried a bit hard on that one, but it was good enough. 7/10

And so on.

I'll start.

Hello, my title is the JadElClemens. I come from the Russia and decided to play EverybodyEdits. My title inside is the JadElasdf. I am fans of the game everybodyedits. I plays it day and day with my families. Them love to enjoy it too. Please provide the help to me when you are seeing me if you want. I thank you all for the reading. (yes, I know it was pretty bad. I was rushing (haha, russian))

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#2 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Re: Bad translator

8/10 sounds alot like engrish

Hello player of EE games. My name be Pyromaniac. I like game. Fun to love and like. I enjoy new slimes that Chris puts into game to help love more. My friend play game to! I know friend since 7 years i was. Thanks you for readings. Sorry readings is so hard.

#3 Before February 2015

coolio

7/10 pretty good

Hello me are coolio.   me is hope can english learn day some.   edits everybody cool is.   crew join me message me private ask to.   engrish only i speak.   jail in sister me, i so bail money need.   everybodyedits at coolio send please.(not really but i do want to join a crew soon pm me) you welcome putting up engrish with my. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#4 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

4/10 seems more like backwords speaking than engrish

Hello. The name JadEl am I. Please do not subtract the reputation from the me. I can need the good reputations from they. I english is not well, I fail speak it.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#5 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

7/10 pretty good.

are i different55. all the trolls i hate. them trolls are in my room. them eat all of pickles are belong to me.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#6 Before February 2015

coolio

um? ok i dont get what it is at all! AMAZING! 100/10

engrish me better.   JadElClemens engrish is rock.   Engrish learned by me, learning soon English.   AWESOME PICKLE!

#7 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

75/100

I am learning engrish better. JadElClemens's engrish rocks. Engrish is what I am learning, and then English soon. AWESOME PICKLE!

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#8 Before February 2015

mistahboi

7/10

From country I come from, we no speaky engrish. We speaky Chinesey. We no hear of engrish in China, because vewy litter engrish peoper in China.

#9 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

5/10

My life is an English translation English entertaining, in this case, you must be very ill to go to Japan

On a side note, there's actually a site called funny translator, otherwise known as bad translator.
I originally typed
Name is Zoey. Don't speak much English. I'm from Japan. Sorry if English sucks, using translator.
lololol.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#10 Before February 2015

collectionshower

3/10 Doesn't sound as much as good English //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Xello you! I are fine, you fank. I no Englis, I from Rusia, so English very bad. I xate trolls EE. Vhy i haz kukies! Vell, off to sveep. Grood nixt. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#11 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

3/10
it seems like you were typing perfect english, but typing with a russian inflection.

Sorry, can't post now. I know I'm breaking my own rule, but I don't have a story to post here, sorry.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#12 Before February 2015

collectionshower

10/10 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I xave kukies tor evar!

#13 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I don't have a rating, because I'm not sure what that's supposed to say.

Hello name JadElClemens. I are play Everybodyedits and are love graphics look and the control of smiley. It need another smileys for game and Beta need new thing to uses.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#14 Before February 2015

ChaosDemon

3/10 it sounds like you know english

helo im madness412 and i just moved her from (Place Area's name Here) i enjoy cakes and fond abot this game on kongregatee

#15 Before February 2015

Jamd

1/10 is perfect english //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

?????????????????????????????????????????

If you not know this say copy to translate google and translate to engrish //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Cthulhu (Jan 3 2011 5:44:14 am)

#16 Before February 2015

LuigiMadness71

???? !0/!0

Ollo, mine name is LuigiMadness71 on the Everbudy Edeets. Favourite level is my BETA ONLY WORLD, friend mine made. Name his is Super Weegee1 (Me no know he relly made level like this, just mine guess) and we make forum I creatored.

(It's here btw, need more people to like Mario)

#17 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

2/10
It sounds like mediocre english for the best part, more like backwards speaking with a little foreign inflection (carried over into typing) mixed in there. (a.k.a. typing an accent)

Hello. Name JadElClemens. (caveman FTW) Everybody Edits are fun. They am my game of good. If want play mine house, then please click and 'Santa or NY get code' I thanking you. (I do expect a bad rating for this, but please rate as appropriate)

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#18 Before February 2015

Spike

7/10

my name spike i like everybodyedits fun!!!!!!

i translate this much hard!

Last edited by Spike (Jan 3 2011 11:37:40 am)

#19 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

2/10
very short

I find this as hard to translate

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#20 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Hello there everybody edits community. My name is pryromaniac. Please excuse my faulty English, but trus me when I say that my native language is impeccable! I enjoy EE very much, especially because of it's addicting qualities. I hope that I will have the pleasure of meeting you in game...(be sorry for bad speaking. Hurry up said my mom my sister leave)

#21 Before February 2015

SeymourG

5/10

Hola, I mean, hello!!! I am from the eye-land named Pollsel. I like to eat pies that are home-made. I am somewhaat good at this "Engrish", but I is still learning. Hope I here from you soon!

#22 Before February 2015

mistahboi

7/10

Only the second and second to last sentences are in engrish.

Oh, herro! My name is DJ Not Nice! You might remember me from my rast record, Ching Chang Chong! You make me very rich. Now I roll in American money.

Does anyone know who this is from? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#23 Before February 2015

SeymourG

7/10

I am a man with many naymes. Sometimes, I am called, "Satan". Sometimes, I am called, "GohdZilla"! It is meen, and it hurts my feyelings. I will now go and cry miself to sleeep. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#24 Before February 2015

Bohush

??/10 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Ahoj já jsem Bohush a jsem tu abych psal ?esky //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile jsem toti? ?ech. To je jazyk co?

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile hehe

P.S. dont translate in google translate pls but its.... I say WTF!?!?!

Last edited by Bohush (Jan 3 2011 11:19:28 pm)

#25 Before February 2015

bloo47

0/99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
1M@ F1R1N M@H L@Z0R! epicshoopdawhoop.jpg

Br0k3n1437139015522318

Board footer