Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

den3107

Creations: DEN3107 made! Hope you like them.

Heya folks!
I finally became less lazy and made a topic where you can see some of my worlds + the worlds that are almost done + some world ideas i'm busy making or planned to make!
So yes, ASURCH... You can finally hold out a party that I made this topic. XD
You're ready to meet some of my worlds and (maybe) a room that is your new favorite?
You better be! because...

HERE!
THEY!
COME!

Name: zombie APOCALYPSE V4 - Plays: ±7526 - Theme: Art; Zombie RP - Picture minimap: 2jewk1x.png
Description: My first (pretty popular) saved zombie room. Got pretty much only possitive reactions about it. And it's actually simply meant to RP a zombie apocalypse. So join, pick a section, and begin to RP with other players!

Name: Apocalyptic Zombies - Plays: ±3724 - Theme: Art; Zombie RP; Minigames - Picture minimap: 52nskk.png
Description: My second (again, pretty popular) saved zombie room. Got pretty much only possitive reactions about it. And it's actually simply meant to RP a zombie apocalypse. You can also do the 12 minigames, get into the safe mansion and grab the crown. So again: Join, pick a section, and begin to RP with other players!

Name: *Pirate BOSS OFF/ON* - Plays: ±3313 - Theme: Art; Boss; Minigames - Picture minimap:
2088oyo.png
Description: My first boss room. Got a few profesionals in it once. I'm also not going to use it anymore I think... Probably going to delete the boss arenas and make it a minigame room.

Name: FruitBowl BOSS ON/OFF - Plays: ±439 - Theme: Art; Boss; Minigames - Picture minimap:
2m4t6ph.png
Description: My second boss room where you can see me, failbossing. Got a few profesionals in it once. It's a pretty new room so the minis aren't done yet. I also don't like to boss THAT much (also because i fail badly) so it's not up much.

Name: FreeRunner V2 - Plays: ±77 - Theme: Art; Hold_space - Picture minimap:
1pa5wj.png
Description: Just a hold space map of me that works a bit different than others. Never really opened it so that's why it go so less plays. If you like hold space levels you should really check it out! - It is tested for the new phisics

Name: Smiley RPMeetplace - Plays: ±87 - Theme: Art; RP - Picture minimap:
10emv7l.png
Description: Just a map i made when i was bored. Just a place where you can meet others and RP like you live there. Never really opened it so it got less plays.

Name: Red VS Blue HARD - Plays: ±0 - Theme: Minigames; Race - Picture minimap:
s2b2xf.png
Description: A pretty noobish (hooks), though still hard, red VS blue race map I made. Never really opened it, again the reason of the amount of plays

Name: Rouges VS Guardians - Plays: ±0 - Theme: Minigames; Race - Picture minimap:
30m8y7c.png
Description: Another race map where 2 hooks are. and as usual: never really opened it.
I am currently busy making a RPG system to make a PRIVATE RPG map where it's just you and me, 1 at a time.
You'll know what i mean when it's done ;j

So I hope you'll enjoy my rooms and you'll can always ask for my help or give me ideas for stuff to make

Cya later, and maybe in 1 of my rooms!
- den3107

Last edited by den3107 (Oct 1 2011 3:06:17 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Re: Creations: DEN3107 made! Hope you like them.

Hmm....
I like most of your levels, and you don't seem like a noob even though you semi-recently registered.   I think I'm going to like you.

Heads-up: This should be in Rooms, not Creative.   Although they are your creations, they are EE rooms, and they belong there.   You can either copy the text from this topic, delete it, and make it over in that section; or click this little grey Report button and put in the text "Move to Rooms" to have a moderator or administrator do it for you.

Well, good luck with your rooms (practice makes perfect), have fun in the game, and stay active/keep posting!

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#3 Before February 2015

den3107

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

Hmm....
I like most of your levels, and you don't seem like a noob even though you semi-recently registered.   I think I'm going to like you.

i did have registered kinda recently yes...
about playing ee?

COMPLETILY OTHER WAY!
in fact:
i've played ee since it was created and never really got a breakdown, kept playing it, seen and felt all of the updates and i will keep that.

and thank's about the "compliment":

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

and you don't seem like a noob

#4 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

and you don't seem like a noob even though you semi-recently registered.

He ALWAYS owned (and owns) me at everything playing-related. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 Before February 2015

Cyral

Some could need improvements, but overall there good

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#6 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

2jewk1x.png
The clouds seem a little un-shaded, and everything is either at 180degrees, 135deg., 90deg., 45deg. or 0deg. - I'm pretty sure there are angles in-between them.

Other than that those are pretty nice.

Last edited by Tachyonic (Oct 1 2011 1:55:31 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

Fuzzyguy132

the first one is my favorite zombie map ever, mostly cuz it was one of the first levels i played and it has rules.

#8 Before February 2015

den3107

GadgetGeek wrote:

http://i53.tinypic.com/2jewk1x.png
The clouds seem a little un-shaded, and everything is either at 180degrees, 135deg., 90deg., 45deg. or 0deg. - I'm pretty sure there are angles in-between them.

Other than that those are pretty nice.

yeah it's a pretty old zombie lvl i made like a year ago. i'm pretty lazy so i still didn't reshaded it: same counts for pirate boss

#9 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

Once again den,

Nice art....

den3107 1423613598347834

Board footer