Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

Any bot ideas?

Hey guys! As you may know, i make bots for ee. And recently I have no idea what to make o-o Any ideas? If i use your idea i will put your name in the bot //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#2 Before February 2015

Gaing

Re: Any bot ideas?

I would like to help you in your bot if i actually knew how you could make one, but the best why of making a bot is by asking cyph1e, or showpath which i don't know where he is. Anyways good luck with your bot. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#3 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

I wanna help //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile! How about a bot where you tell it commands, and it does so. EX: !kickall etc

#4 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

Lol i know how to make bots Gangin, besides cyth1e doesnr tell anyone how he makes bots, neither do i //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue, and yes i tottaly forgot about command bot, i have been workibg on that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#5 Before February 2015

Gaing

Lol i suck at reading i just notice what you were trying to say. I may have a few ideas. I'll think about it.

#6 Before February 2015

Disney

I have 1 idea. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue !die just like nou does it.

#7 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

Thats ok //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Im not the beat reader either //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue And thanks for thinking of ideas //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#8 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

Disney wrote:

I have 1 idea. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue !die just like nou does it.

Explain, and guys... think of some uniqe ideas.. it doesnt have to be always cyth1e and nou's ideas.:/

#9 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

A jumping bot //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Everytime you join a level it jumps for you. Very unuseful.

#10 Before February 2015

Thy Cowman

The bot that would be most helpful would be one which allows world owners to set other users as moderators of the world with commands such as !kick or !reset. Similar to the commands in Cyph1e's bots.

#11 Before February 2015

capasha

Make a bot that following a person and using the same smiley as the person.
Draw a line with bricks after a player and then delete it some time after. So it looks like the player have a tail.

#12 Before February 2015

Cyral

hmmm *thinks hmmm idk

you need to know how to make a packet sending bot and you could use some of these

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#13 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

^^ Mhm, and guys once again, your stealing cyth1es and nous ideas, i like the smily one though //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#14 Before February 2015

catking00

i think you should make one where you can set it to generate bosses. you can put in some, but it can also make its own. it should be able to "see" its surroundings, and knowing how high it can jump, how far, the effects of gravity, etc. and it actually makes hard (not too hard) bosses, meduim, or easy. That would be totally epic for me.

#15 Before February 2015

PCFreak

Can you make a bot that saves small levels and open again? Like ex crew shift.
Or, where you can find that?

#16 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

Pugmatt wrote:

Lol i know how to make bots Gangin, besides cyth1e doesnr tell anyone how he makes bots, neither do i //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue, and yes i tottaly forgot about command bot, i have been workibg on that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

remember to put my name //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue. And let me use it...

#17 Before February 2015

Twipply

Pugmatt wrote:

i make bots for ee.

Pugmatt wrote:

cyth1e doesnr tell anyone how he makes bots, neither do i

Why don't you?   Could anything bad ever come from saying how you made it?   Unless you go into great detail, no doubt with specific examples of working code, no one that can't do it already is going to get a hold of anything bad.   I'd like to know how you're making bots to know what the limitations are, you know, I wouldn't want to suggest something you couldn't impliment.

#18 Before February 2015

loupo22

1x1 bot jumps //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#19 Before February 2015

Processor

Huh? You create bots? Never saw any bots from you... Can you show me an example?

Last edited by Processor (Sep 15 2011 11:47:38 am)

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#20 Before February 2015

EDJ

Pugmatt, watch the doubleposts, edit your first post instead.

#21 Before February 2015

rhyst1

Name bot

Copies other peoples names and puts it as your name
only if your in a level with them

#22 Before February 2015

Cyral

EDJ wrote:

Pugmatt, watch the doubleposts, edit your first post instead.

he didnt double post, i saw this earlier and someone had posted in between, they deleted there post

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#23 Before February 2015

capasha

Twipply wrote:
Pugmatt wrote:

i make bots for ee.

Pugmatt wrote:

cyth1e doesnr tell anyone how he makes bots, neither do i

Why don't you?   Could anything bad ever come from saying how you made it?   Unless you go into great detail, no doubt with specific examples of working code, no one that can't do it already is going to get a hold of anything bad.   I'd like to know how you're making bots to know what the limitations are, you know, I wouldn't want to suggest something you couldn't impliment.

^ This. Can be hard to do anything good if you are using macro like Showpath does.

#24 Before February 2015

demango

Idea: How about a bot that makes concentric circles in a Massive world?

...might be really hard.

#25 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Teh deleted this crap.

Last edited by ?tilla (Sep 25 2011 12:15:27 pm)

signature.png
*u stinky*

Pugmatt 142389186969563

Board footer