Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

demango

Demango's Signatures!

Alright. I've decided that I'll try my luck at this. Hopefully, you guys will start requesting stuff.
I'll probably have any sig done in a few days.

Finished Sigs:

5yyi6b.jpg

Last edited by demango (Oct 27 2011 7:06:53 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Burnett

Re: Demango's Signatures!

LoL cool,but text effect isn't compabitable with background.Either,realy nice background shading.Love your style //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

#3 Before February 2015

lillsneppe

What are you talking about Burnett? It's the contrast between the background and the "text-effect" which makes the otherwise simple signature good and interesting. I'm missing some sort of stroke/border around the signature though, and I'm sad so many sig-designers neglect the existence of such - when it in most cases do look better.

#4 Before February 2015

Burnett

lillsneppe wrote:

What are you talking about Burnett? It's the contrast between the background and the "text-effect" which makes the otherwise simple signature good and interesting. I'm missing some sort of stroke/border around the signature though, and I'm sad so many sig-designers neglect the existence of such - when it in most cases do look better.

Mine has 4px border.But you can't see borders in forum because bg is black.

#5 Before February 2015

lillsneppe

Then the border is of no use - you should have gone for an "outer glow" border similar to the one on the shapes you've used, in my opinion. Or a white one, something see-able. I used to make dual-borders (and sometimes triple, as I realized it looks quite decent if done right), one black and then one white. That way, you'll always have a border. The main-problem with your current sig though, Burnett, isn't the lack of a border, but the contrast of the text-effect and the background doesn't work in it. Could be the all-black areas which makes that the case. Give it two months and you will see what I mean.

But this is off topic, if you'd for some reason want to continue this, shoot me a PM.

On Topic:
If you want feedback, Demango, as you didn't ask for: I'd say remove ~20 pixels from the height on both sides of the sig. I think it will look better, also, right now I think it might be more than 300 pixels (301).

#6 Before February 2015

demango

Okay, thanks. I was actually intending to make people sigs.
And I LOL'd when I read that it might be over 300; I actually made sure that, without the text, it was exactly 299 height. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile But it might be 301...
Anyways. I'll do that.

#7 Before February 2015

Burnett

I think demango occuring too much windows blue screen fatal errors.

#8 Before February 2015

demango

I actually haven't seen one for real in about 2 years. This computer has never crashed (while I was watching //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue)

#9 Before February 2015

SM-111

If you can, make me a sig. I want the background to be an ee level with me in it and in the corners writing. I want it to say "YO" in one corner, "Hi!" in the other one, "It's me" in another corner and in the last one ": )" (without the space).
Right in the middle make it say SM-111.

Last edited by SM-111 (Oct 30 2011 12:06:09 pm)

#10 Before February 2015

demango

Alright, I'll get started with that ASAP.

EDIT: I'm a bit confused on what you mean... could you specify more? Thanks.

Last edited by demango (Nov 1 2011 6:25:46 pm)

#11 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

He wants a sig of an EE smiley with SM-111 under it, in the middle of the sig, and there's writing in the corners of it.

Can I have an avatar? Techy style, with my name in it.

#12 Before February 2015

SM-111

Jeremifier wrote:

He wants a sig of an EE smiley with SM-111 under it, in the middle of the sig, and there's writing in the corners of it.

Can I have an avatar? Techy style, with my name in it.

Jer's right. But my ingame username is same111.

demango 1423614242347190

Board footer