Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Dang, I'm banned.

I'm a pretty much illegal downloader, so I decided to download Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2. After completing the Single Player, I thought let's do multiplayer! But the multiplayer wasn't cracked, so I had to get my own. So I went to The Pirate Bay again and downloaded a multiplayer crack. The crack was to play on other servers than the original one. After that moment I played on AlterIWNet. After a month or 2 I came in a lobby with many hackers. I thought: OMG, Imma use mah H@Z0RZ 2. So I downloaded a hack and injected it. After the injection there was a message in chat: Gamer1120 permanently banned for cheating. The game didn't exit, so I thought: haha, I have a hack that avoids bans! After one day, I started MW2 again up and it said: You have been banned from Modern Warfare 2. So unfair...

#2 Before February 2015

Oturan

Re: Dang, I'm banned.

Awww bad luck D: But thats one of the risks you have to take

#3 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Rule #7543392835 of internet:

You cheat and you get your @#% kicked in some way.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#4 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Are there so many rules? That's why I couldn't know it! They are making too many rules!

#5 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

#38874: Never ask if the people making these rules have a life. They don't.

I memorized all the rules. I emailed them and they said that all they do the entire day is make rules.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#6 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Just never, NEVER ask about Rule 34.   I made the mistake...>shivers<

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#7 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Dang, I shouldn't have googled it...

#8 Before February 2015

supadorf24

I don't see how this is unfair. You cheated and paid the price.

#9 Before February 2015

progirl

At first I thought you were talking
About EE.   I don't reallly like war
Games and stuff. But when you
Said. "Pirate bay", don't you
Mean "E-Bay"?

#10 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

Wait, how the hell did they ban you? You were in AlterIWNet? That doesn't have anti-cheat.

#11 Before February 2015

Nou

Gamer1120 wrote:

After one day, I started MW2 again up and it said: You have been banned from Modern Warfare 2. So unfair...

Lol, how is that unfair. I remember how **** I got during my SoF2 times when someone was wallhacking/aimbotting. I've lost ?500 in a finals once because of that. Retrospectively the judges did agree that the guy was hacking, but they had already given away the money. We won but never got the prize. If you had done that to me your house would now be on fire. Cheating is for idiots who just suck at the game, cheating isn't fun for anyone.

No u.

#12 Before February 2015

treejoe4

You got what you deserved

#13 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

Different55 wrote:

#38874: Never ask if the people making these rules have a life. They don't.

I memorized all the rules. I emailed them and they said that all they do the entire day is make rules.

did you use a site to find the rules? if so i want the link to it! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
on-topic: win some lose some, eh?
try again with another game! https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#14 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

xXExpress0Xx wrote:

Wait, how the hell did they ban you? You were in AlterIWNet? That doesn't have anti-cheat.

AlterIW.net wrote:

As most of you have noticed by now, a new client update has been released recently. This update contains mostly high-priority fixes for the IW4M1 (1.0.182-based) branch, and is separate from the still-in-development (keep an eye out for some new maps) IW4M2 branch, which will have a number of new features (but is still a long way off).

The most important feature in the recent M1 updates is an improved version of the existing CI system (Cheater Intelligence, officially) with a generic detection for a number of internal and external cheats. We are aware there might be some false positives with this new detection (#7), these will be looked at in due time. Testing, however, has shown none of these detections are caused by script modifications.

Also, some minor tweaks have been made in this branch (/iw4/m1/iw4m1/) - details of which are listed below. First, however, I'd answer some common questions.

Does the anticheat detect all cheats? I could've sworn I saw someone aimbotting/wallhacking/norecoiling!
As with the previous CI version, not nearly all cheats are being detected - however, the amount of detections has increased by a factor of 10 since the 'signatures' got updated.

How long is the ban caused by CI?
Currently, 3 days - however this value might be tweaked in the future.

Hey, I'm only banned for 3 days then! That means tomorrow I'll be able to play again!!!

#15 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

Oh I didn't know that... :/
Well, that is why you shouldn't hack... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Gamer11201423635552325880

Board footer