Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Echo!

Re: Why are people on Youtube so bitter?

I'm not gonna get involved as I get angry easily //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

And I like arguing.

Yeah youtube community is so aggressive.

#27 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

and what videos were these on? sorry for asking... :/

also, i too hate the noobs who make arguments and make them worse in the process! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

#28 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

MIKA "Big Girls"
Leaves in the Wind by Isaac Shepard
Titanic theme song on piano

I'm too lazy to get the links, just search those.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#29 Before February 2015

Thallium

To answer your very first question, TakoMan, if it wasn't answered already somehow, it's because they like to bite back in any way possible. In my naive opinion, the best way to troll away an argument is to call them a 10-year-old. Then watch the fireworks fly.

#30 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

Generally, when someone disagrees with somebody else the general reaction is to bite back. I know I tend to get like that on YouTube (not all of the time, just when I deem it necessary) sometimes, and I can often regret doing it in the first place. Just remember those people are better off not worth your time arguing with //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Although, I don't know why it impacts the YouTube community more hardly than others. I rarely see similar events arise on other websites.

#31 Before February 2015

Pike270

Remember, Youtube is a open to just about anyone worldwide. Therefore everyone has their own opinion on how they should use Youtube.

People from different places often have different "cultures". For example, I know a group that uses the F bomb casually. It's just what they do.

So next time someone talks back to you remember that you really don't know anything about what they have to put of with in life and the values that they hold.

Tako1423636570324862

Board footer