Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Why are people on Youtube so bitter?

In one week, I've gotten into 3 arguments on Youtube. Three. Here's the first one:

BreadcrabRawr wrote:

16 people had their eyes filled with tears and they cant see properly which made them click dislike because they thought dislike was"This-I-Like"

TakoMan02 wrote:

@BreadcrabRawr: It says "I dislike this". How does "I This-I-like this" make any sense? Please think before you make bad puns. Not to mention the whole "x people do this" comments are way too overused.

VakuzaV47 wrote:

@TakoMan02: your mum is way too overused... pwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeee­eedddddddddd. lol jk, but anyway, thats youtube for ya, so put up wiv it man, and stop complaining.

VakuzaV47 wrote:

@TakoMan02: Your criticising then, on grammar points... and it does make sense, just not literal... so like I said: stop moaning about these things.

GorretheMachinator   wrote:

@TakoMan02: You, sir, are annoying.

jakerenegade9 wrote:

TakoMan02, who started criticising about your comments? Let people speak freely for once without being criticized. This is the music that's supposed to free your mind. Apperently, your mind is clotted with criticisim. Just let people speak their mind however they want.

TakoMan02 wrote:

@jakerenegade9 He wasn't speaking his mind, he made a unoriginal comment featuring a bad pun. I was letting him know, actually being constructive. You, on the other hand, are not being constructive at all. Instead, you're telling me who I am and what is in my mind.

And here's the second argument:

emack81fyi wrote:

This is absolutely beautiful! This song reminds me of my deceased husband and I were. He was my high school sweetheart and we were only 18 when we married, moving to Atl from N.O. to start our new life together. We were married 10 months when we were in a car accident...I survived, he was killed. I am remarried now but there will always be a piece of my heart that belongs to him. R.est I.n P.aradise, Clyde Willie Marcell Jr. February 27, 1981- October 15, 2000. "I will never let you go"...

TakoMan02 wrote:

@emack81fyi That's a really sad story, but Youtube isn't the place to tell everyone...

emack81fyi wrote:

@TakoMan02 It isn't your place to tell me what I can and can not share on YouTube. Talking about MY loss is therapy for ME. Next time you take it upon yourself to comment negatively on someone's post, make a mature decision and don't.

shawni2094 wrote:

@emack81fyi Takoman does have a point. People come on youtube to enjoy it's content, not hear other people's sob-stories. If he came here to hear one, he would have searched for a video of one.

Next time you take it upon yourself to comment negatively on someone's post, make a mature decision and don't.

TakoMan02 wrote:

What about your husband's death made it seem like a great Youtube comment? Seriously. I have respect for the dead; I'm not saying anything about your husband at all. I'm just saying Youtube is a video-sharing website, not a place to share your biography. You have free speech here, yes, but it still doesn't make it right.

And the third. This one is more like someone who had a bad day and decided to take all her aggression on someone.

TakoMan02 wrote:

I love how, like, none of these comments are actually related to the song.

lawstudentgirl1 wrote:

@TakoMan02: I "love how" conversations can emerge because of a song. It's called "free Speech." You will see that the song opened up an issue that a lot can relate to. Allow people to say what they want to. They can say whatever they want as long as they aren't bullying you or someone else.The point being, there are 7,000 comments, a few days ago there were only over a 1,000 comments. This effects so many people. Leave people alone and let then say what they want as long as they aren't bullying.

lawstudentgirl1 wrote:

@TakoMan02: Before you decide to be rude and hurl insults, you might want to reconsider doing that. To me or anyone else for that matter. Have a nice day.

TakoMan02 wrote:

@lawstudentgirl1: Maybe you should stop looking at things so negatively. There was nothing negative about my comment at all, only what you exaggerated it to be.

So, does the Youtube community seem a little aggressive or is it just me?

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#2 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

Re: Why are people on Youtube so bitter?

Don't go looking for troubles tako; if they didn't bother you, just go away.

#3 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

xXExpress0Xx wrote:

Don't go looking for troubles tako; if they didn't bother you, just go away.

Meh. Ignoring people doesn't really solve anything.

#4 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

link us up and we'll tear them apart. No, I don't care, I just think It'd be funny if we all started tearing apart other's arguments.

And if you want bitter, go to the landover baptist's forum. http://www.landoverbaptist.net/ Those guys are crazy, and not like any baptist I've ever known. I made an account there just to ask why they were so hateful to everyone including themselves and I reload the page and POOF I'm banned. And the ad at the top... it never changes. Who would honestly believe they had demons up their *#$? Just weird...

Last edited by Different55 (Jul 12 2011 7:19:24 pm)

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#5 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Different55 wrote:

link us up and we'll tear them apart. No, I don't care, I just think It'd be funny if we all started tearing apart other's arguments.

And if you want bitter, go to the landover baptist's forum. http://www.landoverbaptist.net/ Those guys are crazy, and not like any baptist I've ever known. I made an account there just to ask why they were so hateful to everyone including themselves and I reload the page and POOF I'm banned. And the ad at the top... it never changes. Who would honestly believe they had demons up their *#$? Just weird...

kjv-check.jpg

I would've left the second I saw that ad, much less registered.

Last edited by Tako (Jul 12 2011 7:23:38 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Yeah, I zone things out that don't interest me. My sister's music, my sisters, occasionally the phone, the answering machine's beeping, advertisements. I just looked around. In the Satan's Entertainment there's a topic about how Lazy Town promotes whoredom and that Mario games make people gay. There's another topic saying that 16 and pregnant is a godly show. I believe these are the same people who picket soldier's graves. People that died for the country they live in, and that's how they repay them. :/ And all this they do under the illusion that they are doing the right thing?

I even brought out the big guns "What would jesus do?" I said he wouldn't be this hateful. He wouldn't be insulting each other like they did. Then I got called a coward, (one word reply) I said from what fight have I fled? Then he said nothing and then another guy said that jesus DID scorn people, then I said but there was no hostility behind it. You guys are hostile to everyone. Then I got banned for 60000000 days. srsly.[/rant]

Last edited by Different55 (Jul 12 2011 7:41:55 pm)

- ShinsukeIto

#7 Before February 2015

Silverheart

ugh... i know. when i was seven i made a do you like waffles that i sang and all the comments i got were "this is horrible" "you need to use the real song" "i hate this!"

#8 Before February 2015

Chimi

TakoMan02 wrote:

And here's the second argument:

emack81fyi wrote:

This is absolutely beautiful! This song reminds me of my deceased husband and I were. He was my high school sweetheart and we were only 18 when we married, moving to Atl from N.O. to start our new life together. We were married 10 months when we were in a car accident...I survived, he was killed. I am remarried now but there will always be a piece of my heart that belongs to him. R.est I.n P.aradise, Clyde Willie Marcell Jr. February 27, 1981- October 15, 2000. "I will never let you go"...

TakoMan02 wrote:

@emack81fyi That's a really sad story, but Youtube isn't the place to tell everyone...

emack81fyi wrote:

@TakoMan02 It isn't your place to tell me what I can and can not share on YouTube. Talking about MY loss is therapy for ME. Next time you take it upon yourself to comment negatively on someone's post, make a mature decision and don't.

shawni2094 wrote:

@emack81fyi Takoman does have a point. People come on youtube to enjoy it's content, not hear other people's sob-stories. If he came here to hear one, he would have searched for a video of one.

Next time you take it upon yourself to comment negatively on someone's post, make a mature decision and don't.

TakoMan02 wrote:

What about your husband's death made it seem like a great Youtube comment? Seriously. I have respect for the dead; I'm not saying anything about your husband at all. I'm just saying Youtube is a video-sharing website, not a place to share your biography. You have free speech here, yes, but it still doesn't make it right.

I think you made a big mistake by saying that. When someone tells you a story about something as heartfelt as that, you don't tell them to shut up.

Last edited by Chimi (Jul 12 2011 7:59:18 pm)

#9 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

*ZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAP* ow..... I was about to type something but then I forgot it during the power surge that just happened.... Uh... I'm going to get off the computer for a while until I can make sure I have all my memories.

- ShinsukeIto

#10 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Chimi wrote:

I think you made a big mistake by saying that. When someone tells you a story about something as heartfelt as that, you don't tell them to shut up.

It still doesn't excuse the fact they couldn't have chosen a worse place to share it.

#11 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Yes she could've. She could've posted it on that forum I got banned from.

- ShinsukeIto

#12 Before February 2015

Chimi

TakoMan02 wrote:
Chimi wrote:

It still doesn't excuse the fact they couldn't have chosen a worse place to share it.

Why is Youtube a bad place to express feelings? Dude, it's a social video sharing network. Social. Feelings.

#13 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Its because of justin beiber and rebecca black.

Yeah, ill have to post a pic here later of something.

#14 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Different55 wrote:

HOW THE HELL IS THIS EVEN RELIGIOUS!?! WHAT A HORRIBLE AD AND EVERYTHING IN THE FORUMS IS SOO..... DISGUSTING i WOULD RATHER EAT OFF THE FLOOR OF A SCHOOL! Anyways now that I'm dun raging over that. You shouldn't have even worried about those comments. Youtube is not a forum it doesn't have any rules about off-topic comments so just leave them alone they can say what they want

#15 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Chimi wrote:
TakoMan02 wrote:
Chimi wrote:

Why is Youtube a bad place to express feelings? Dude, it's a social video sharing network. Social. Feelings.

If I wanted to share my sob-story, I would've gone to a more relevant video. Not the Titanic theme song played on piano. I guess that's my main problem with it - how irrelevant it is.

#16 Before February 2015

Thy Cowman

When on YouTube I generally stay clear of the comments. Too many of the comments are done by immature children or trolls. Frankly, I don't really give a rat's **** about what some random child thinks about a video or what some troll says to rile up others. Just enjoy the videos for what they are.

Not to rip on you but I actually think you were the one being bitter here - you're the one who started the arguments and you're the one who invoked the others to argue with you.

Last edited by Thy Cowman (Jul 12 2011 11:58:56 pm)

#17 Before February 2015

FruitMonster2

Different55 wrote:

Dood, and then they'd be like WHAT THE FUUUUU--!!! and we'd all be on the forums lol'ing at our ninja attack. >:3 Seriously, we should.

#18 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

that should be a new disney show. Lil sis's watch my babysitter is a vampire (what happened to zombies //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.) so why not there's a demon in my rectum?

- ShinsukeIto

#19 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

I don't get it but I suggest you don't click the ad I bet its a virus

#20 Before February 2015

Wezza

Hmm, lol. You really got pwn'd. People on YouTube are most of the time haters, let them and they'll let you being yourself.

#21 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

kingpooultra wrote:

I don't get it but I suggest you don't click the ad I bet its a virus

it's not it just signs you up to get your rectum checked for demons. The psychos running the forum are providing the demon scans. .... this is a really weird conversation.

- ShinsukeIto

#22 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

No offense meant to anybody, but the first one reminds me of the squabble me and different are having at the rep removing topic...

#23 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Wow, you have just been looking for trouble. People can post what they like unless its just the stupid unoriginal crap. Stop critising people becuase you think your right, it wont get you anywhere.

#24 Before February 2015

LuigiFan47

I WANNA FRIEND YOU ON YOUTUBE!! My account is [ SuperBuffalo007 ] K?

#25 Before February 2015

ashes941

some people are very cross, but what songs/,ovies/trailors are those for?

Tako1423636570324862

Board footer