Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Katniss Everdeen

NONOBA WON'T WORK!!!AAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I wanted to go on nonoba but the site may be down :O!!!!!! Does anyone know whats going on?PLZ tell me!! I want to know!!!

#2 Before February 2015

Re: NONOBA WON'T WORK!!!AAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Some fat nerd hacked it and it doesn't work. That's also why the non-beta EE doesn't work. VNrAE.png

#3 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

We shouldn't be connected to nonoba,its a failed network,spammers,scammers ...   Much profanity, and sexual language there... So i really think that we shouldn't be connected to nonoba. + Its hackable.

#4 Before February 2015

Polar

EE stil won't work on my main computer. Non beta or beta, both don't work //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Still works for me...

aka towwl

#6 Before February 2015

Katniss Everdeen

hold on it says fixing site page. And under that is alot of uninportant stuff so I think the website's trying to fix itself so YAY!!!! But I hope our accounts aten't lost though.

#7 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

Katniss Everdeen wrote:

hold on it says fixing site page. And under that is alot of uninportant stuff so I think the website's trying to fix itself so YAY!!!! But I hope our accounts aten't lost though.

I hope that means non-beta EE would work on FF now... :/

Katniss Everdeen 1423636618324814

Board footer