Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Gadget HQ (MineCraft)

So I have decided to take another stab at my own multiplayer server.
Currently the server is Off

Hamachi
ID; Gadget HQ
Password; undergroundepicbaseftw

Minecraft
IP; 5.147.79.224

Rules
- Greifing is allowed, as long as it has nothing to do with stealing, trapping/killing someone or destroying more than a quarter of their house.
- You can have as many houses as you want, as long as they doesn't interfere with other people's houses, unless you have permission from the house owner.
- PvP is allowed as long as it isn't "Bullying" (Repeatedly killing a person/people) or if you have a good explanation why you are killing someone.
More Rules may apply

See you there!

Last edited by Tachyonic (Aug 1 2011 8:55:51 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Nou

Re: Gadget HQ (MineCraft)

- Greifing is allowed, as long as it has nothing to do with stealing, trapping/killing someone or destroying their house.

Aka, griefing is allowed, but it isn't allowed.

No u.

#3 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Nou wrote:

- Greifing is allowed, as long as it has nothing to do with stealing, trapping/killing someone or destroying their house.

Aka, griefing is allowed, but it isn't allowed.

No, you still have the possibility to put water in someone's house and make it a pain for them to get rid of.

#4 Before February 2015

Muffin

^or lava. Lava is more fun. Or fill their house with obsidian...

#5 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

I suppose that's a way to grief, putting obsidian in someone's house. As long as there isn't anything wooden around.

#6 Before February 2015

Wezza

Your pc or server is to slow to host a mc server. Everthing I do happends 1 minute later... Btw I am Westerminator.

#7 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Then why does the server work perfectly for me?

Tachyonic 1423638212323220

Board footer