Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

Re: what is the most paranormal expeirience you had?

GamingGuy wrote:

I've had 2 alien encounters too.

whats funny was a few months ago i saw a newspaper headline saying 'encounter with Mr. Lemonhead', which was on about aliens. It made me chuckle but the people who were involved (2 15-year olds, i think) said that the alien wanted him and guided them to their UFO, all the while being badly burned afterwards.

(this is just something i know, call me a boff //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink )also, I suppose that if you feel like something hit you while you were asleep, or you suddenly launch up in your sleep, its called a hypnic jerk, where your body thinks its falling and prepares itself.

Brains, ha ha, what do they get up toooooooooooooooo.........

#52 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

I swear to god my story is 100% real trust me!

#53 Before February 2015

tailschao

um, I was the one who was trying to prove that your story was real. cuz it wuz, and it happens cuz it duz lol

#54 Before February 2015

EEVeteran

Paranormal experience?
DO NOT WANT.

#55 Before February 2015

Silverheart

tailschao wrote:

OK, I am sure most of these are real, but, if you don't think so here is how you should be questioning yourself. Some people can see and talk to ghosts, and they tell you that you will die where and where(the ones that kinda scare ya'.). Ghosts are BAD people from heaven, that stay and/or are sent on earth as spirits. If these spirits get to much energy(from real people) they become a REAL figure(LIKE; a doll, human,etc.). So if they are a real figure, they controll it, and make things like dolls move, a floating human(itself),etc. That should prove those non-believers wrong //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

can you tell me where you got this from? because i can find multiple sites that say completely different.

just saying facts that may or may not be true isn't evidence. evidence is proof that those facts are true, or at least a few places that you got this info from.

according to the following sites, that is mostly incorrect.

http://www.angelsghosts.com/ghosts_information.html
http://www.hollowhill.com/guide/how-to.htm

i can't say these are true, as i have found some info different.

#56 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

Nothing paranormal has happened to me, and I'm not gonna make up some random story.
I don't believe in ghosts. There's no proof, people just LAI.
I do believe in demons, though. And angels. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#57 Before February 2015

MaxDG/MXIII

BuzzerBee wrote:

Nothing paranormal has happened to me, and I'm not gonna make up some random story.
I don't believe in ghosts. There's no proof, people just LAI.
I do believe in demons, though. And angels. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

omigawd a religious person.

oh no.

Silverheart wrote:
MaxDG/MXIII wrote:

I still don't get it, nearly everyone here says they've   had an experience. Some of you have got to be lying just to get attention. Of Course, I can always tell if someone is lying.

About 3/4's of us are lying. Not gonna say who though.

1st, some people may think they did, but it turned out to be fake.

2nd, you realize a bunch of people are now annoyed at you for calling them liars and saying you can always tell a lie form truth

Not annoyed, more like they're just gonna ignore me.
Also, What I say is only my opinion, if you really want to, you can think they're all telling the truth. Derp.

cheezpuffs wrote:
GamingGuy wrote:

I've had 2 alien encounters too.

whats funny was a few months ago i saw a newspaper headline saying 'encounter with Mr. Lemonhead', which was on about aliens. It made me chuckle but the people who were involved (2 15-year olds, i think) said that the alien wanted him and guided them to their UFO, all the while being badly burned afterwards.

(this is just something i know, call me a boff //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink )also, I suppose that if you feel like something hit you while you were asleep, or you suddenly launch up in your sleep, its called a hypnic jerk, where your body thinks its falling and prepares itself.

Brains, ha ha, what do they get up toooooooooooooooo.........

I've also had that feeling of falling when I was asleep. But the first time it happened I woke up in a pit.

Last edited by MaxDG/MXIII (Jul 23 2011 5:29:07 am)

#58 Before February 2015

tailschao

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile yet still people are trying to prove me wrong.

#59 Before February 2015

Silverheart

Silverheart wrote:
MaxDG/MXIII wrote:

I still don't get it, nearly everyone here says they've   had an experience. Some of you have got to be lying just to get attention. Of Course, I can always tell if someone is lying.

About 3/4's of us are lying. Not gonna say who though.

1st, some people may think they did, but it turned out to be fake.

2nd, you realize a bunch of people are now annoyed at you for calling them liars and saying you can always tell a lie form truth

Not annoyed, more like they're just gonna ignore me.
Also, What I say is only my opinion, if you really want to, you can think they're all telling the truth. Derp.

how is "of course i always know when someone is lying" an opinion? reminds me more of "my truth is the best and only truth"

just because people ignore something, does that mean they aren't annoyed?

#60 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

I heard a wierd noise of wind once.

I later learned I farted.

#61 Before February 2015

MaxDG/MXIII

D-rock2308 wrote:

This is the best post in the history of posts.

#62 Before February 2015

tailschao

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL This, is the best post ^ (up two posts) in the history-history-histo-his-histaricle! https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL
                                                       ^

Last edited by tailschao (Jul 23 2011 6:10:06 pm)

#63 Before February 2015

Koto

D-rock2308 wrote:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_SlwgzsKUg[/youtube]

#64 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

KingOfTheOzone wrote:
D-rock2308 wrote:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_SlwgzsKUg[/youtube]

Yes!!!

#65 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

OMG that post made me LOL my **** off 1xd1.

BTW how did you learn that YOU farted?

#66 Before February 2015

Cola1

When I read this topic.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#67 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

There was a picture in our house, on an entertainment center.   My mom always put it at the front of it, and every morning it was at the back.   No one ever touched it.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#68 Before February 2015

tailschao

wait, if your mom moved it, how was it NOT touched?

#69 Before February 2015

MaxDG/MXIII

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

There was a picture in our house, on an entertainment center.   My mom always put it at the front of it, and every morning it was at the back.   No one ever touched it.

Lol.

Your mom is really good at freaking you out by moving it to the back in the middle of the night.

#70 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

MaxDG/MXIII wrote:
32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

Lol.

Your mom is really good at freaking you out by moving it to the back in the middle of the night.

DUDE. STOP. Im sick and tired of you saying stupid things. Hell Your the one trying to get the attention.

Last edited by ThuggishPrune (Jul 24 2011 1:10:41 pm)

#71 Before February 2015

MaxDG/MXIII

ThuggishPrune wrote:
MaxDG/MXIII wrote:
32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

Lol.

DUDE. STOP. Im sick and tired of you saying stupid things. Hell Your the one trying to get the attention.

o rly?

I never would have noticed that. what a startling revelation.

Also, you mean "You're".
What I'm trying to say, is youse guise are saying things are paranormal experiences, when there's a possibility it's NOT paranormal at all. If I'm given proof, I'll believe someone. Maybe footage of the situation, or a picture.

#72 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Once I was just playing EE when a wizard came into my house and summoned a ghost and the ghost gave me cookies. How is that not paranormal?

aka towwl

#73 Before February 2015

MaxDG/MXIII

Bobithan wrote:

Once I was just playing EE when a wizard came into my house and summoned a ghost and the ghost gave me cookies. How is that not paranormal?

^This made me laugh

#74 Before February 2015

Silverheart

ThuggishPrune wrote:

What he said. *invisible +rep since my rep is off*

MaxDG/MXIII wrote:

o rly?

Also, you mean "You're".
What I'm trying to say, is youse guise are saying things are paranormal experiences, when there's a possibility it's NOT paranormal at all. If I'm given proof, I'll believe someone. Maybe footage of the situation, or a picture.

Youse? Guise? yeah, and you should be correcting him for sure.

#75 Before February 2015

MaxDG/MXIII

Silverheart wrote:
ThuggishPrune wrote:

What he said. *invisible +rep since my rep is off*

MaxDG/MXIII wrote:

o rly?

Also, you mean "You're".

Youse? Guise? yeah, and you should be correcting him for sure.

you realize I did that on purpose, those forms of those words are like memes, and by the way, you're not the one to correct someone's grammar, I'm the grammar nazi.

Also, what If that was a grammatical error I made by accident, and didn't know it was incorrect? I could've been foreign for all you know. It's rude to say things like that to a foreign person with bad english.
besides, "guise" is a word. Of course that doesn't matter if I used it in a different way.

Last edited by MaxDG/MXIII (Jul 24 2011 6:25:43 pm)

tailschao 1423638421323011

Board footer