Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Sound of Silence

4/16/13      Not many of you guys really heard much about this game but it's the game that RPGMaster2000 was working on last time we heard from him. He hasn't been on Everybody Edits in awhile (not counting the promo video that he made), because of his game. I've had the time to actually talk to him recently and he's actually been making good progress on it. He's currently working on new concept art and working on a demo level for the game. He says that the demo should be out this October (He wants it out by then but he says that it's not an official date yet for the release of the demo). He says to check out the FaceBook page of the game for any news update. Even though the FaceBook hasn't been updated in awhile, you should still check it out just in case. If you have any questions for him about Sound of Silence or about anything in general (this includes EE related questions) just PM me or post them below and I'll try to ask RPGMaster2000 them when ever I can. (NOTE: I will not use every person's question so please don't spam your questions in my PMs or in the posts below)
Official Sound of Silence FaceBook page: https://www.facebook.com/soundofsilencegame?fref=ts
~Bobyy

4/23/13            Still waiting for more questions from people, also here's the concept video.      [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmMXXC_TdU0[/youtube]

Last edited by Bobyy (Apr 23 2013 5:44:31 am)

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#2 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Re: Sound of Silence

Post is reserved for extra information, just in case the first post gets too long.

~Bobyy

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#3 Before February 2015

Koto

What inspired the game?
What has designing his own game taught him about programming/ was it a rewarding experience?
Does he ever see himself working on ee again?

(see, that's how you do it, two questions about the game, and a third question about ee)

#4 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Alright I like that combo, I will ask him some questions once I get a few more of them from a few more people.

#5 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

#6 Before February 2015

SilverStar
EE Homegirl

I was worried that I'd never hear about this again. Too bad that video isn't there anymore.

1oGNJTH.gif

#7 Before February 2015

Saintcool

Here:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmMXXC_TdU0[/youtube]

Last edited by Saintcool (Apr 19 2013 11:45:30 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Honestly KrazyMan50 do you see RPGMaster2000 coming here and updating that in the near future? I don't think so, so I'm here to do that for him for a bit. Thanks Saintcool for adding the concept video, I'll add it to the OP.

#9 Before February 2015

SeymourG

Oh god I nearly crap myself when that face appeared.

#10 Before February 2015

tak4n

I've heard about this and seen the video like a year ago. Makes me think the game will never come out. Thanks for lighting up my hopes again because this game seems epic.
Also funny because the face at the end I found the lamest in the whole video where as other found it the scariest so the game will probably alter what people see in moments like that. To me a running dog barking which has a massive size would have been a lot scarier. Or something similar, more alive and moving towards me, now that would have been a lot scarier for me.

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#11 Before February 2015

Chimi

Wow. Sounds like Slender, if Slender were only the trial version of this game. I can't wait.

#12 Before February 2015

Echo!

I've been watching the Facebook page ever since it went up. This game looks pretty decent.

#13 Before February 2015

Saintcool

Chimi wrote:

Wow. Sounds like Slender, if Slender were only the trial version of this game. I can't wait.

Slender is a weak horror game, there are far better games to compare this too.
Not to rant, just just saiyan.
Is the music in the video from Silent hill I just noticed?

Last edited by Saintcool (Apr 27 2013 4:18:25 am)

Bobyy1423675536285896

Board footer