Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

bmxingking

unable to do anything with my worlds

i cant edit any of my worlds go god change my smile or anything all no moving jumping editing or face change. this problem has been a real issue it needs to be fixed i stoped playing for a year cuz of it i was hoping they fixed it looks like thay havent. need help here i would like to continue playing this grat game

Last edited by bmxingking (Jun 14 2012 6:03:55 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Re: unable to do anything with my worlds

The game's just lagging.

Unfortunately the only thing you can do in that situation is wait for it to load or restart your browser (the internet).

Just don't start freaking out and drawing bricks everywhere.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#3 Before February 2015

bmxingking

Re: unable to do anything with my worlds

haha opes to late for that bt the only thing is that ive done that b4 and i had used my other acc (beta non-beta and chat no chat) and on diff computers (laptops and desktops macs and windows) and all where on diff connections (wired wireless and other connections like my house router and my schools router ect.) trust me i make sure its a problem b4 i post it in the forums this is a problem

bmxingking 1423691987269445

Board footer