Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

capasha

Joining a nonbeta world redirects to tutorial world

I'm really **** off. Sometimes when I copy a link to a nonbeta world and paste in the browser and join. I redirects to the tutorial world. It's same if I'm logged in or not. Even if I login with Facebook or not too.

I want this fixed. It's so annoying. Or maybe this is a cool new feature...

Last edited by doh (Jul 11 2011 1:43:49 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

EEguy

Re: Joining a nonbeta world redirects to tutorial world

If you're beta, just add 'beta.' before 'everybodyedits' and you can go to it, but if you're not beta, then you have a problem.

#3 Before February 2015

Bimps

Show me a example.

#4 Before February 2015

calculusguy

If your logged in with remember me, it should work. It does for me at least.

#5 Before February 2015

capasha

calculusguy wrote:

If your logged in with remember me, it should work. It does for me at least.

It doesn't for me. I guess it's something to do with the cookies. I run always in incognito mode (Private browsing).
Maybe that's why the tutorial is messing with me. Chris need to fix so it doesn't redirect me to tutorial if i write a link to a world that includes PW at the first two letters.

#6 Before February 2015

calculusguy

I used to use inprivate, but the remember me didn't work after the update //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile . So now I use normal browsing //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Incognito mode is almost the same as inprivate, anyway.

capasha1423692448268984

Board footer