Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

epic joe

i found a BUG

Here's what you have NOT found! LOL
1st: You place a block of any kind other than passable blocks while you are in god mode or not in god mode.

2nd: Then you go into god mode (unless you are already in god mode), And get out of god mode while you are in the block but also partially outside of the block.

3rd: Now place a BLUE COIN (not the yellow coin because it won'work that way) on where you are partially outside the block. (you have to collect the blue coin for it to work)
                                                                                                     END PHASE:
                                                     "NOW YOU HAVE THE POWER TO COLLECT UNLIMITED COINS!"

"as long as you are in the block"

VERY BAD BUG PLEASE FIX CHRIS!!

#2 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Re: i found a BUG

epic joe wrote:

Here's what you have NOT found! LOL

Looks like SOMEBODY can't read...

#3 Before February 2015

main_gi

This is old news my friend...

#4 Before February 2015

epic joe

i dont know what u mean by old news and i ha ve figured this out a long time ago but didnt have time to make a forumify account so there  

HAHAHA!!!:lol:

#5 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

epic joe wrote:

i dont know what u mean by old news and i ha ve figured this out a long time ago but didnt have time to make a forumify account so there  

HAHAHA!!!:lol:

Stop acting like some epic person. You have no idea how many people knew about this before you...

#6 Before February 2015

epic joe

Stop acting like some epic person. You have no idea how many people knew about this before you...

dude just get outta here!!:mad:

#7 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Wow.No offence,but don't act like your a god.

And yeah,this has been known before //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#8 Before February 2015

epic joe

Wow.No offence,but don't act like your a god.

And yeah,this has been known before smile

I AM GOD!!:cool:

#9 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

epic joe wrote:

dude just get outta here!!:mad:

Why don't you? You're the one acting like you're God's great grandfather. No offense, but I'd expect that you'd have almost as much -rep as Chewy.

#10 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

gtfo your stupidity annoys me so much it's almost like trolling.

#11 Before February 2015

Monstar43

^Pretty much that.
He trolled my rep too. On a sidenote,give me back my rep when you can. >: /
Well not that. I was referring to KRAZYMANS's post.

Last edited by Monstar43 (Jul 28 2011 5:43:29 pm)

epic joe 1423692775268657

Board footer