Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

whatter

secret and portal

backgrounds doesnt work secret bklock you can seen where a ssecret block is place and portals are sometimes bugging by background

#2 Before February 2015

wchollett

Re: secret and portal

Huh? You should put the background behind the secret brick and it works normally. It shows up as though that space was an empty space. For the portals, I recommend just not putting the backgrounds behind them if they mess up. You can't see backgrounds behind portals anyway. It might be the physics update in the game that messes up your portals?

Last edited by wchollett (Aug 7 2011 1:56:14 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

wchollett wrote:

Please +rep me for my time!

Enough. Stop asking for reps on every single one of your posts wchollett, or us forumers shall give you the rep of PAIN instead the rep of thankfulness. So just STOP adding your sentence PLEASE +REP ME FOR MY TIME every time you finish! It is annoying! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

Last edited by Garfield2436 (Aug 6 2011 2:52:38 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

whatter wrote:

backgrounds doesnt work secret bklock you can seen where a ssecret block is place and portals are sometimes bugging by background

sorry but I don't understand what you are saying, can you be a bit more clear? and stop asking for +reps wchollett

#5 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Garfield2436 wrote:
wchollett wrote:

Please +rep me for my time!

Enough. Stop asking for reps on every single one of your posts wchollett, or us forumers shall give you the rep of PAIN instead the rep of thankfulness. So just STOP adding your sentence PLEASE +REP ME FOR MY TIME every time you finish! It is annoying! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

Read this thread in my forum. It only has 1 post right now, but its a list of noobs. Guess who inspired me to make this.

#6 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

thats +1rep for you calculus! https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#7 Before February 2015

Niski73

Um, that it's shame //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
Just, bugging background here do in the portal. Shame //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

whatter 1423693060268372

Board footer