Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Really now?

Since you pushed me down the wrong path and made me a noob, I am trying to start over, by deleting all of the noob things you made me do, and forgetting that you made me do them. The problem is, even after I PM a mod and report my posts, they still don't listen. Also, you keep trolling me, and get offtopic in my threads, while not repling with useful posts. (notice something?) Basicly, you are ruining my plan to become a non-noob.
I thought people don't like noobs and trolls, where now, you want me to be one.

STOP IT!

Last edited by calculusguy (Nov 20 2011 8:33:28 am)

#2 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Re: Really now?

calculusguy wrote:

Since you pushed me down the wrong path and made me a noob

calculusguy wrote:

all of the noob things you made me do

calculusguy wrote:

you are ruining my plan to become a non-noob.

calculusguy wrote:

you want me to be one.

I'm going to be explicitly clear with you. We are not responsible for any of your actions, You are. Trying to blame the community for "turning you in to a noob" is just being dishonest. No one but yourself is responsible for what you do, trying to blame everyone but yourself is just plain wrong and immature.

If you want to be considered a good forumer, I'd suggest you start by admitting your mistakes that you've made instead of trying to erase them and lie to us about them never even happening because we don't have evidence (which we totally do anyway). Take responsibility for your actions, admit your mistakes and move on. That's how you start becoming a decent and mature forumer.

#3 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Still, everyones saying things like "Don't post in walls of text", for example, which I know is not nessecary, as in this forum, there is a huge wall of text, which everyone there still reads.

But yes, if everyone says ok, AND I MEAN EVERYONE, I MIGHT admit my mistakes. But EVERYONE must agree.

EDIT: But I still have a question. Most of my threads quickly go offtopic, but why do they do that? maybe NOOBS are doing it?

Last edited by calculusguy (Nov 20 2011 8:55:13 am)

#4 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Yeah I agree you made mistakes.

#5 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

calculusguy wrote:

Still, everyones saying things like "Don't post in walls of text", for example, which I know is not nessecary, as in this forum, there is a huge wall of text, which everyone there still reads.

But yes, if everyone says ok, AND I MEAN EVERYONE, I MIGHT admit my mistakes. But EVERYONE must agree.

It's not a wall of text if it has paragraphs and line breaks, so that's different. If people still consider those to be walls of text, then you can safely ignore those people anyway.

Also, you're saying that people should say ok and agree. Agree on what?

#6 Before February 2015

Calicara

Caluculusguy, No one would hate you if you didn't lie and put people down. The first step to solving your problem is admitting you have one.

Lying is what makes the others not like you. No ones gonna hate you if your honest. Just be honest, you made a mistake, but it's not to late to redeem yourself. Just admit you were wrong and move on. No ones gonna hate you if you start posting again, just don't be so critical.

It's nice of you to try and help people, but for things like spam and flaming there is a report button for a reason. Leave the modding to the moderators, and try to stay out of forum drama by not making posts like "The non-noob group" , and then if they get deleted don't lie about it.

Relax, have fun, and think before you post and next thing you know you'll be an awesome forumer. And just remember it's not about reps or popularity it's about you having fun as a person.

P.S. I don't hate you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Last edited by Calicara (Nov 20 2011 9:10:42 am)

#7 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Looks like I forgot to say (to failgirl), you wanted a way for nNG to promote people? nNG is basicly a group with promoted people. Do good=in nNG. Also, nNG was made with 4 weeks at least, I would call that thinking before posting. And now I don't want you banned //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue But I still think KPU is a rep troll.
@RPG
Somewhere I saw in that forum that there was a REAL wall of text, but I forgot where it is.
Ok, I admit I made those threads, but any more flaming or spamming against that, and I will -Oh wait, I forgot what I was going to say.

Last edited by calculusguy (Nov 20 2011 9:12:40 am)

#8 Before February 2015

Calicara

Calculus guy may I make a suggestion? Instead of making a "Non noob group" just make a "Pro" group. Because before your post was just alienating certain users under the label "Noob", but if you made a new group of just "Pros" then no one would really be offended in the first place. Just make a group that ONLY helps to make people better, and doesn't put anyone down in any way. Then you might get some more positive feedback //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#9 Before February 2015

Monstar43

If you want people to stop hating you, be responsible for your actions. More specifically, don't delete topics that got negative attention, lie that you never made them, and then make a topic saying that it's the community's fault you've become a noob.

#10 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Failgirl101 wrote:

Calculus guy may I make a suggestion? Instead of making a "Non noob group" just make a "Pro" group. Because before your post was just alienating certain users under the label "Noob", but if you made a new group of just "Pros" then no one would really be offended in the first place. Just make a group that ONLY helps to make people better, and doesn't put anyone down in any way. Then you might get some more positive feedback //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Well, im planning to make a topic that is a system for what noobs have noobifyed, which actually shows who is "pro'.

#11 Before February 2015

WELL_

calculusguy wrote:

calculusguy wrote:

calculusguy wrote:

calculusguy wrote:

you want me to be one.

this is   hilarious :-D you have great potential to become new linus. I am so excited to see more threads from you <3 <3 <3

Keep going! I wish you more luck than linus had.

#12 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

WELL_ wrote:
calculusguy wrote:

calculusguy wrote:

calculusguy wrote:

calculusguy wrote:

you want me to be one.

this is   hilarious :-D you have great potential to become new linus. I am so excited to see more threads from you <3 <3 <3

Keep going! I wish you more luck than linus had.

You're not being very supportive, are you?

@calc: Be yourself and travel your path. Don't conform to what we think is pro, because on the slim chance you do become a pro player like RavaTroll or Nou, you won't find satisfaction because you lost yourself getting there.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#13 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Thanks! And now, I remembered something. In the forum's old days, people used to tell noobs "lrn2read" when they don't read. So I started doing that. And then, you -rep me for that. Explanation?

#14 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

calculusguy wrote:

But I still think KPU is a rep troll.

I am a rep troll? Whenever you get -repped you give -rep back, I would call that trolling.

calculusguy wrote:

Thanks! And now, I remembered something. In the forum's old days, people used to tell noobs "lrn2read" when they don't read. So I started doing that. And then, you -rep me for that. Explanation?

Because its overused and noobs feel highly offended about it, also other people like to defend noobs, so you get -repped.

calculusguy wrote:

We do not make you a noob, you make yourself one, we have no control over your actions.

#15 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Yes, you are a rep troll because you don't read half of my posts and -rep for them, while I am not, as I had SAID in my sig I would -rep back.

#16 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Revenge -reps are nooby, no way around it.
You really can't blame anyone for what you do.   If your topics go off-topic, report them.   If the report isn't answered in a week or two, report it again or just delete and repost the topic.   And honestly, no one should care about rep, it's more a game than anything.
RPG said it best:
"We are not responsible for any of your actions, You are. Trying to blame the community for "turning you in to a noob" is just being dishonest. No one but yourself is responsible for what you do, trying to blame everyone but yourself is just plain wrong and immature."

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#17 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

You really can't blame anyone for what you do.   If your topics go off-topic, report them.   If the report isn't answered in a week or two, report it again or just delete and repost the topic.   And honestly, no one should care about rep, it's more a game than anything.
RPG said it best:
"We are not responsible for any of your actions, You are. Trying to blame the community for "turning you in to a noob" is just being dishonest. No one but yourself is responsible for what you do, trying to blame everyone but yourself is just plain wrong and immature."

:.|:;

#18 Before February 2015

calculusguy

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

RPG said it best:

They are not nooby when you say that you will do it, and other people don't even read.

#19 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Its always: "People can't read, you don't read." Truth is, we do read, you are just rude to people because they either called you a noob, gave you a -rep, or practically doesn't agree with you. Smarten up, get mature, then come back to the forums, all you're doing is posting stupid threads about rep or "Not reading" and/or annoying people.

#20 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

calculusguy wrote:
32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

RPG said it best:

They are not nooby when you say that you will do it, and other people don't even read.

YES IT IS.   Revenge reps in any form, even if you freakin' shout it from the roof of the White House, are nooby.   Deal with it.   And read that post from KPA.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#21 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Calculusguy gets a warning for flaming since he likes to do hit and run minus-repping calling people noobs for no good reason. If this keeps up, you will get a ban, understood?

#22 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Orly? I was just asking about things, and why you INDIRECTLY told me to do [blahblah].

-klmaster-Doesn't know what a noob is and is EXTREME REP TROLL.

How come you don't warn him?

Why couldn't you just tell me to stop without warning me?
And I do have good reasons, but people just don't understand them like not reading. I HAVE PROOF THAT PEOPLE DON'T READ.

Examples:
http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=17416 The noob calling is a joke here.

Last edited by calculusguy (Dec 4 2011 12:30:31 pm)

#23 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

calculusguy wrote:

Orly? I was just asking about things, and why you INDIRECTLY told me to do [blahblah].

-klmaster-Doesn't know what a noob is and is EXTREME REP TROLL.

How come you don't warn him?

Anyway, you could have just told me to stop without warning me. And I do have good reasons, but people just don't understand them like not reading. I HAVE PROOF THAT PEOPLE DON'T READ.

There is nothing flaming about his minus rep and, considering your track record, it was most likely in response to your own repping spree.

I don't know what it is you're trying to prove by being so obnoxious to everyone, but just stop, please. No one likes your negativity, no one likes your idea of separating "noobs from pros", no one believes you have any good reason to do this for any other reason than to feed your own ego or to cause e-drama.

These people have done nothing but give you honest tips and pointers on how to become a better forumer, and all you've done is put your fingers in your ears and sing "PEOPLE DON'T READ NANANA" loudly to yourself. I think I speak for everyone when I ask: What is the point of all this?

#24 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Spoken perfectly RPG. We've tried explaining it over and over to you. WE ARE NOT THE ONES REPTROLLING OR "FLAMING" YOU. You have been constantly making so many different unneeded topics about rep and how people "reptroll" yours. It's just stupid. Please end it.

#25 Before February 2015

calculusguy

@RPG
The point is: People really don't read. Explain this: http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=16672 The first reply is "wrong place" where I stated that it was just a test (it is in level creation). And mostly the "tips" are just things I already know.

Noobs mostly are the people who don't read.
Most people don't read, or at least don't read the entire post.
vvv
Most people are "noobs".

I use "noob" only when someone doesn't read.

Last edited by calculusguy (Dec 4 2011 12:42:11 pm)

calculusguy 1423707505253927

Board footer