Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Someone enable a disclaimer.

Put a disclaimer on the forum that says Chris Benjaminsen doesn't visit the forums and does not accept your suggestions for the game.

The topics are getting pointless.

#2 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Re: Someone enable a disclaimer.

I agree, all of our suggestions are useless.

#3 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

UiWsL.png

Uhm?

#4 Before February 2015

Shift

PLEASE!

MRBOOGAWESOME wrote:

Would you quit posting that on so many suggestions? There is no point to post it, yet you do so very often! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

#5 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

Shift wrote:

PLEASE!

MRBOOGAWESOME wrote:

Would you quit posting that on so many suggestions? There is no point to post it, yet you do so very often! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

No, for a fact I have only ever posted it twice. Once on the topic I made showing it to everyone, And here.

I am however aware other people have posted it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

#6 Before February 2015

Cyral

Mine as well delete bug reports and suggestions alltogether

Chris told me he only accepts bugs emailed to him at <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="a9cbdccedae9ccdfccdbd0cbc6cdd0cccdc0ddda87cac6c4">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#7 Before February 2015

Hammy120

Topics are getting very, very useless.

#8 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

First impressions are everything. I'd rather have them disappoint themselves than to tell them they'll be disappointed by signing up. Less people will sign up this way. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Ie you might crush their dreams and they'll never sign up.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#9 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

When do people listen.
It goes like this:

Forum --> RPG and Cyclone --> Chris
It does NOT go like this:

Forum --> Chris

#10 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

The thing is, the whole point of the bug reports, suggestion forums, etc. (if there are more), are for people to give feedback. While it might be implied that that feedback/those suggestions will be viewed, it's never promised. If you think the topics are "pointless", don't read topics from those sections.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#11 Before February 2015

blackbird625

I wish Chris listens to us!

#12 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Chris does take suggestions from RPGM2K though, I wonder if he realizes that he gets a lot of those suggestions from the forum lol.

#13 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

When do people listen.
It goes like this:

Forum --> RPG and Cyclone --> Chris
It does NOT go like this:

Forum --> Chris

This is true, except cyclone kind of died.

Shy Guy 1423707936253496

Board footer