Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

LD3H

LOL. Forums working or not?

I searched on google for something, opened the forums AND THEY WORKED. I logged in and seem to be the first one to be online after that downtime. But is that forum up or did i just somehow got around the block?

#2 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Re: LOL. Forums working or not?

Should be up now and working just fine. If not, I'll take them back down and work some more.

#3 Before February 2015

Saintcool

Cyclone, can you explain in detail about this spam bot thing?

Last edited by Saintcool (Jan 14 2013 1:33:08 am)

#4 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Simple version: A few spambots signed up on many forums. Those spambots all spammed a lot. The server couldnt handle that, so I spent all of my free time the past few days manually deleting forums which had been overtaken by spam. I'm still working on deleting more of them but in theory we should be good to go for a while.

#5 Before February 2015

Saintcool

And when that while is over?

#6 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Well I'm still working on clearing empty/spam/dead forums. We may never reach the end of that while, and hopefully the forums will be up for a very long time indeed.

#7 Before February 2015

meep805

Thanks for fixing the forums Cyclone! I was dying without it (Not literally) Good luck on clearing the spam/dead/empty etc. forums //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#8 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

I was wondering if you had noticed that, I kept getting alerts that ten members with the same username template joined up and already had ten posts, an avatar, and a signature, all linking to Cheap louis vuitton purses.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#9 Before February 2015

Shift

It's weird, but I now feel pretty detached from the forum. I mean, I checked every couple days, but now that it's back up, I'm just like, "meh, whatever."

I FOUND ANOTHER FORUM, I DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE!! D:<

Thanks for solving it, though, Cyclone.

<.< >.>

Last edited by Shift (Sep 17 2012 3:22:13 pm)

#10 Before February 2015

Arceus64

26894774.jpg

Last edited by Arceus64 (Sep 17 2012 3:10:28 pm)

#11 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

I've spent hours upon hours pruning the database so I'm hoping you're happy, lol

#12 Before February 2015

Raiden

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

I was wondering if you had noticed that, I kept getting alerts that ten members with the same username template joined up and already had ten posts, an avatar, and a signature, all linking to Cheap louis vuitton purses.

>_>

Damn it.

#13 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Cyclone, I still can't make a forum on Forumify myself and it says the old forums are still getting pruned at. What's going on?

#14 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Yeah forum signups will be disabled til this is done still.

#15 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

Cyclone wrote:

Yeah forum signups will be disabled til this is done still.

It has begun. the Plan for world domination. Starting with forums and then going from there. It's ingenious.

But still, Grats on cleaning the forums. you don't get thanks for it much, Mostly crap for them going down.

#16 Before February 2015

ktostam450

Thanks Cyclone! I can't live without forumify! Good job for back the forum life!

#17 Before February 2015

Bimps

Whatever. I found a new forum

ALSO FIX MY MARIO KART FORUM IT'S BEEN DEAD FOR AGES

#18 Before February 2015

Dickle

How i do get few gems?
:/:/

I will not have gems took (My acc email is <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="f687819384828fb687819384828fd895999b">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> and pass is privated for using)

I see moderators:
MrShoe - 2 times
Benjaminsen - not see
Cyclone - not see
RPGMaster200 - not see
Only MrShoe sees two times //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
search me as worlds "boss to code"
or my world ''The switches''
find me on full worlds, tutorials and on worlds with 1,2,3-49,50,52 people.

#19 Before February 2015

ktostam450

!!

Forumify is working again! Lol!

#20 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Dickle wrote:

How i do get few gems?
:/:/

I will not have gems took (My acc email is <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="84f5f3e1f6f0fdc4f5f3e1f6f0fdaae7ebe9">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> and pass is privated for using)

I see moderators:
MrShoe - 2 times
Benjaminsen - not see
Cyclone - not see
RPGMaster200 - not see
Only MrShoe sees two times //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
search me as worlds "boss to code"
or my world ''The switches''
find me on full worlds, tutorials and on worlds with 1,2,3-49,50,52 people.

Please keep posts on-topic.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#21 Before February 2015

FruitMonster2

Shift wrote:

It's weird, but I now feel pretty detached from the forum. I mean, I checked every couple days, but now that it's back up, I'm just like, "meh, whatever."

I FOUND ANOTHER FORUM, I DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE!! D:<

Thanks for solving it, though, Cyclone.

<.< >.>

THIS. So much of this. -.- *insert very dramatic rant and hatred towards the spam bots, toss in some swear words and insults. Nothing nice or sweet* FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUU- I hate not being on my wittle forum. *pets screen* OUR precious forum :L

LD3H 1423710967250465

Board footer