Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

Moderators on Fourms....

the people that do something such as report people or warn them for spam just took on of my topics down for somewhat relating to the update and thought it should not belong in this section, i was going to not relate it so much directly at the update as much as chris is back, so is Toby(Not doing anything) And MrShoe doing what he usually does, BUT back on topic the fourm moderators need to just stop.

If you would like me to make a bot for you, go here.

#2 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

Re: Moderators on Fourms....

People report topics if there is a similar topic; Such as anything to do with update discussion;
That should take place in the Update Discussion topic, to stop cluttering up the forum.

#3 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

Even though as i was changing the topic it got "reported" (even though a message i got from a moderator said that reporting does not to anything, its only the moderators, so reporting is pointless pretty much) for slightly relating to an update which is ridiculous...

If you would like me to make a bot for you, go here.

#4 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

Read the last posts
http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=26798
Report and they remove it/lock it
So, it is used.

#5 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Reporting alerts the mods to rulebreaking. In this case, the topics were not reported. They don't have to be reported in order for us to act. We have an Update Discussion topic to keep General Discussion clean, and it's going to stay that way for the foreseeable future.

Moved to Forum Discussion, this has nothing to do with the game.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Jabatheblob11423711114250318

Board footer