Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Koto

Favorite Memories

Since it's the New Year (close enough), it's a time for most to look back, and reflect.   We've had alot of things happen since this forum was created in 2010.   I want to know what some of your favorite/most memorable moments from this forum are, and what you'll remember when you leave this place, and ee, some day.  

Some of my favorite memories are when the forum was upside-down on April Fools Day.   I also remember when Drock2308 translated the entire front post of the MG Crew Topic into Russian, and Takoman flipped out.   Another good memory of mine, happened this year, in the form of the Nubbusters, (and the Nubbustersbusters) and the resulting rep war that came from it.

What are your favorite memories?   Also, lets hope that there are many more memorable moments to come, in the year ahead.

#2 Before February 2015

Deetz

Re: Favorite Memories

When Deetzy joined //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Seriously, though, even though I wasn't here to see it in action, was when MFL explained how EX Crew's name came to be, while using mostly words starting with "ex".

#3 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

It was a great experience.

I don't know what my favorite moment of the year was, but it was probably something funny in cs.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#4 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Although I registered just in February, I've had a lot of fun in this community.

I couldn't possibly name them all, but some of my favorite moments would be:

- The forum being overwhelmed by spambots one day, when there were no moderators or admins online. I waited for about twenty minutes until Different55 showed up, I told him what was happening, and he went to work, while I gave shouts of encouragement

- My PM's with Bimps, BuzzerBee, Patience is Key, and Fdoou

- All the hardwork I've given to mods and admins

- BuzzerBee and I communicating short sentences with needless +reps

- My "The greatest, most absurdly brilliant Everybody Edits story ever" topic, it was a labor of love, and I was shocked to see such the postive response

- A few of my favorite posts, such as this, this, this one too, and this one

- The TIME TO DIE MOTHERCUPCAKER post by Different55 I turned into a signature two minutes later

- When the forum was down several occasions, me, Bimps, and a few others proclaiming "We are the only survivors", and "We were the chosen ones" to continue the legacy

Last edited by Arceus64 (Jan 1 2013 6:38:31 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Shift

The creation of the pedo-smiley, and godzilla's sunflower. Good times, ET.

I may have to post again later when I remember more.

#6 Before February 2015

Deetz

OOH!

Sethknisley's many accounts. Every one had a different "personality", all nubby, until xRichTofenx came and ended it. idk why, but I just loved it.

#7 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Now that I think of it, I liked doing the BiblEE back when I had a lot of free time.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#8 Before February 2015

krubby

Anything I can't remember was awesome.

#9 Before February 2015

Arceus64

This topic is my new favorite topic:

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=27409

#10 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

The Exhalted One, and the chaos during raids.
Also, that time where I singlehandedly reported all the locked topics in off-topic for the topic graveyard. And a mod recorded it.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Koto1423711280250152

Board footer