Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Terence22205

May I suggest something please?

While users are banned, they should still be able to view posts as a guest.

They'd be incapable of posting, yet they'd still be in touch with what's happening on EE.

During my ban I had to ask people on Kongregate what was going on, and to check certain posts for me.

Thanks for reading.

#2 Before February 2015

octodecillion
Formerly strider

Re: May I suggest something please?

yeah i agree but i don't really plan on geting baned again //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#3 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Since I have never been banned, I always thought you were allowed to check the forum as a guest. I suppose I would agree with this. It would be kinda ridiculous IMO to have to check the forum on another device.

#4 Before February 2015

Terence22205

Yes, I don't really understand the need to block everything.

But I'm not really sure how it works, like if it can lead to a premature unban. So I'll wait for a mod's opinion.

#5 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

If your IP hasn't been banned, you can clear your cookies and view as a guest.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#6 Before February 2015

Terence22205

You have to clear all of your cookies just to see threads? ._.

#7 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Bans are not designed to be a minor inconvenience, they are designed to completely cut off all communications with us and make you feel deserted and miserable.

They need to be taken seriously. We put you in a jail, not house arrest. In the future we may have different tiers of bans, but for now we're using just perma-bans.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#8 Before February 2015

Arceus64

How miserable could you get from being banned? Life goes on. It's not like your going to stay on the forum your whole life. I would hope for many people that it would only be an inconvenience, not something that would ruin you completely.

#9 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Arceus64 wrote:

How miserable could you get from being banned? Life goes on. It's not like your going to stay on the forum your whole life. I would hope for many people that it would only be an inconvenience, not something that would ruin you completely.

I didn't say "ruin your whole life" miserable, just "make you wish you followed to rules" miserable.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

Terence22205 1423711416250016

Board footer