Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

I'm out.

I'll be leaving now as I wish for no part in any drama ensued, nor hold any liability for deceit or plain idiocy.
Good luck if there is a future forum, if the original returns I'll return if I'm not banned.
-
-
As I suggested, these forums should have remained read-only, as there wouldn't be so many complaints that way.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#2 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

Re: I'm out.

your doing the right thing atilla. good job.

#3 Before February 2015

Echo!

I'm just going to use the forum for now since I will most defiantly be banned from the original forum.

#4 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

You're probably right. They should've been read-only. There's too much idiocy coming out of this now.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#5 Before February 2015

Echo!

Different55 wrote:

You're probably right. They should've been read-only. There's too much idiocy coming out of this now.

I too agree. I'm just going to leave now, this is stupid. Plus the more I stay here, the more I will want to be unbanned from the the original forum.

It was nice re-connecting to the community (kind of). But, if anyone wants to talk to me again, (doubt they do) my skype and kik names are well known. Bye.

#6 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

No leaving topics.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#7 Before February 2015

Echo!

Well. Since me and Attila are banned from the original forum, it only seems right if we are entitled to say goodbye to the community that is here.

#8 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Echo! wrote:

Well. Since me and Attila are banned from the original forum, it only seems right if we are entitled to say goodbye to the community that is here.

I don't know if I'm banned yet or not. I'm assuming the ladder by default.
-
However. The game is down for now, so I'll have these forums up in the meantime.
If there is any drama, I'm not going to play a role in it.
-
If your receive a warning due to drama, no mercy should be expected.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#9 Before February 2015

Noctis

XxAtillaxX wrote:
Echo! wrote:

-
However. The game is down for now, so I'll have these forums up in the meantime.
-

I never had any problems with this forum...

#10 Before February 2015

Echo!

XxAtillaxX wrote:
Echo! wrote:

-
-

Do you mean just me? Or anyone else? BECAUSE ME CAUSE DRAMA??? ARE YOU KIDDI--, yeah. I'm kidding.

#11 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Aw, this is making me sad with these emotional posts and that music coming from the television. It was nice having you as members here... I'm starting to feel a bit different now, so maybe I should just accept that the world needs moves around and that all good things come to an end...
Still, in case a miracle happens, I'll just stay for a while, and make sure that I release my January stuff that I keep teasing you all about so much. I'm not giving up yet, and things can change. If not, I'm sure it's for Everybody Edits' own good. She was fun, and a game that I've really enjoyed playing... so... it's not really goodbye to Everybody Edits. I'll just post this anyway since I'm sure some people are leaving and would like some farewells.
Goodbye to those that have left, but I'm still staying here for a while.

Last edited by N1KF (Jan 10 2014 2:15:35 am)

#12 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

N1KF wrote:

Aw, this is making me sad with these emotional posts and that music coming from the television. It was nice having you as members here... I'm starting to feel a bit different now, so maybe I should just accept that the world needs moves around and that all good things come to an end...
Still, in case a miracle happens, I'll just stay for a while, and make sure that I release my January stuff that I keep teasing you all about so much. I'm not giving up yet, and things can change. If not, I'm sure it's for Everybody Edits' own good. She was fun, and a game that I've really enjoyed playing... so... it's not really goodbye to Everybody Edits. I'll just post this anyway since I'm sure some people are leaving and would like some farewells.
Goodbye to those that have left, but I'm still staying here for a while.

I left the forums to avoid the drama that comes along with it, I still visit the game somewhat regularly.
I'm only here for administration, I'm ignoring the drama and letting the moderators like Different55 handle it; they're more experienced with it than I.

Seeing as this doesn't apply so much anymore, I'm closing the topic.

signature.png
*u stinky*

XxAtillaxX1423712646248786

Board footer