Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Bimps

i always see people lurking here,

well instead of lurking, post stuff! then we can get the forum up to it's old activity level

#2 Before February 2015

Creature

Re: i always see people lurking here,

What you do in this forum? Lurking is not a problem.

This is a false statement.

#3 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

get used to having a 15 person community, that number isn't going up

#4 Before February 2015

Maskestrio

I lurk around mostly because it gives me information of how people interact, so I do not make mistakes of posting socially unacceptable content. I like the idea that I can have an alternate persona on the internet, as it allows me to take a break from the hard life I live in. That is the reason I call myself "Maskestrio" around here, as it represents my "masked identity."
line-breaker
I try to keep the number of posts I make low, because I agree with the idea that "quality over quantity." Some people (I am not naming any names) make lots of posts, and I notice that they tend to make small posts without powerful content that adds to the chat.
double line-breaker
Fdoou, I really enjoyed the good old forums. It was much more active, and it made it a more exciting place. These forums are one of the only few forums that I have feelings for, as I have found it a nice place to interact. It is not the same without the old users here, as they made this the place it always was before.

Last edited by Maskestrio (Jan 26 2014 1:49:55 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Creature

Maskestrio wrote:

I lurk around mostly because it gives me information of how people interact, so I do not make mistakes of posting socially unacceptable content. I like the idea that I can have an alternate persona on the internet, as it allows me to take a break from the hard life I live in.
line-breaker
I try to keep the number of posts I make low, because I agree with the idea that "quality over quantity." Some people (I am not naming any names) make lots of posts, and I notice that they tend to make small posts without powerful content that adds to the chat.
double line-breaker
Fdoou, I really enjoyed the good old forums. It was much more active, and it made it a more exciting place. These forums are one of the only few forums that I have feelings for, as I have found it a nice place to interact. It is not the same without the old users here, as they made this the place it always was before.

No problem of having many posts with only few worlds, this is one of the funs of the forum.

#6 Before February 2015

Echo!

I agree, I always see people lurking. I don't know why people don't just post, why lurk?

#7 Before February 2015

Creature

Echo! wrote:

I agree, I always see people lurking. I don't know why people don't just post, why lurk?

I try do my posts be most relevant possible

#8 Before February 2015

nathskiix7811

ill stop lurking once echo gets rid of that avatar because that is on 'the shining' level scary
it scares me more than carebears
theres also that whole paedo thing too so

Last edited by nathskiix7811 (Jan 28 2014 7:13:22 pm)

#9 Before February 2015

Creature

nathskiix7811 wrote:

ill stop lurking once echo gets rid of that avatar because that is on 'the shining' level scary
it scares me more than carebears
theres also that whole paedo thing too so

Same, but i had courage to admit echo avatar scares me.

Bimps1423712880248552

Board footer