Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Creature

5 types of members i hate in forum

5 types of members i hate in forum:

-reppers
Its players that came only to -rep me, and they use a already used reason.
Peoples who dont know say seriously
They answer trying to be funny, when i fix them, they -rep me.

Non-sense topics maker
I know off-topic is to discuss about a thing, but i saw lot of non-sense topics.
What is wrote: asgjlasdgbsadgb

Deffects founder
Its peoples who only see my deffects, like: My grammar is bad, they quote me saying, LOL, your grammar sucks. Or i like to play forum games, someone -rep me because i dominated forum games.

Haters
Sometimes i be annoying, it happened with everyone, but its bad when someone make a topic asking to ban me.

You can discuss in this topic, but im reporting to forum admins if someone -rep me cause this topic, its no offense.

Last edited by Different55 (Feb 24 2014 1:20:17 pm)

This is a false statement.

#2 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Re: 5 types of members i hate in forum

Whoa, settle down there. Let me give you some advice: You shouldn't "hate" people for trying to give you advice on what is acceptable around here, though I have to agree that people can be mean to others sometimes, here. I've experienced lots of similar stuff a few years ago, so I can relate. I'll tell you what I've learned from all those times.

Long post

Summary:
-You shouldn't get so upset over -reps, as it's your choice to have your reputation turned on or off.
-Dominating forum games isn't a bad thing, but it's not very much appreciated here.
-Sometimes you should just ignore those with bad arguments and don't accept losing.
-If you actually follow someone's advice, you may get a some supporters besides me.
-Remember, you are not "hated" throughout the forums, though people can easily get bugged by others.
-Just remember to keep calm and carry on, as you'll learn sooner or later, just like me.

Last edited by Meredith (Feb 24 2014 3:06:15 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

N1KF wrote:

Whoa. You shouldn't be putting people in a hate-list. That's just asking for a lock.

N1KF is right. I've removed the list and all obvious hints towards other people.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#4 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Just <mod snip>ed names out of N1KF's post just to stop flame.

#5 Before February 2015

Calicara

I don't think you're annoying at all Creature. I know your grammar isn't up to par, but I also know English isn't your first language. It takes some time to get adjusted, but you're allright //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#6 Before February 2015

Creature

Calicara wrote:

I don't think you're annoying at all Creature. I know your grammar isn't up to par, but I also know English isn't your first language. It takes some time to get adjusted, but you're allright //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Thanks, atleast you believe on me, lot of members are injust to me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#7 Before February 2015

Bimps

Creature wrote:

-reppers
Its players that came only to -rep me, and they use a already used reason.

no one came here to -rep you, they came to talk about a game and have fun. no one will devote their life to -repping you

Creature wrote:

Peoples who dont know say seriously
They answer trying to be funny, when i fix them, they -rep me.

maybe because
1. you don't know how to take a joke
2. you dont know english well so they may not be making a joke but you think they are
3. you're using google translate so some things you say are non-sensical

Creature wrote:

Non-sense topics maker
I know off-topic is to discuss about a thing, but i saw lot of non-sense topics.
What is wrote: asgjlasdgbsadgb

name one instance of this that isn't a spambot or drunk krubby

Creature wrote:

Deffects founder
Its peoples who only see my deffects, like: My grammar is bad, they quote me saying, LOL, your grammar sucks. Or i like to play forum games, someone -rep me because i dominated forum games.

don't use google translate, dont spam, don' t use google translate, don't spam forum games

Creature wrote:

Haters
Sometimes i be annoying, it happened with everyone, but its bad when someone make a topic asking to ban me.

maybe it's because almost no one here likes you

Creature wrote:

You can discuss in this topic, but im reporting to forum admins if someone -rep me cause this topic, its no offense.

cannot take hate?

#8 Before February 2015

Creature

Close this, some peoples dont know my mind, and they just -rep me. Before someone came here to stop me.

Last edited by Creature (Feb 25 2014 3:02:03 pm)

Creature1423713170248262

Board footer