Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Data

The Universe World

I think EE should have another button to go to the universe world. An ENORMOUS giant world comprehensibly big. And its is always there always on. And so there is no mini map but on the main screen you can click "see" and will pop up a huge map where you scroll to try and find what you made (if still there). This will be as infinet as possible and because it is so big everyone shall be in "god" mode automatically. This world will never be cleared, and mods don't have to check up on it because it is so big the trolling no matter if it is one hudred trolls cannot cover this space. And you can spawn where you want to on the board from the map because it is so big it could take a very long time to get across.
I think this would be interesting.

#2 Before February 2015

bigfatsnoozy

Re: The Universe World

I don't think this would be good, cause if it's that big, don't you have to scroll the "minimap" for like an hour? And what if a troll sees someones artwork and just spawns there to troll it. I don't think it would be a good idea.

Nice try though //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

EDIT: This also belongs in Game Suggestions

Last edited by bigfatsnoozy (May 27 2011 9:50:45 am)

#3 Before February 2015

Master1

do u mean 1,000,000x1,000,000 blocks? or 100,000,000x1,000,000,000 or more? lol

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#4 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Data wrote:

This will be as infinet as possible

Data wrote:

it is so big it could take a very long time to get across.

Yes, it'd take approximately forever to get across.

Yes, the mods'd have to check on it, because people could draw inappropriate things, plus this'd take loads of server space for, basically, a giant open world.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#5 Before February 2015

dol257

just give him 400x200 open worlds first, let us do that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Data 1423718180243252

Board footer