Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

~Pure~

Signature Graphics Guide

This is not my guide, i just wanted to help so i found this and would like to show with you.
credits dont go to me.
Fullsigtut_techniques.png

#2 Before February 2015

SmittyW

Re: Signature Graphics Guide

Bravo, +rep. Just answer me this question: What's a C4D?
EDIT: Thank you my good sir. From this post, I now have 600. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
I'm barely close to OVER 9000!!!

Last edited by SmittyW. (Jun 21 2011 5:05:43 am)

#3 Before February 2015

~Pure~

SmittyW. wrote:

EDIT: Thank you my good sir. From this post, I now have 600. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

c4d's is the outer effects on a signature that makes the color slowly get darker or ligther, it also makes your signature un editable so nobody will be able to swap your name into hes own name.

#4 Before February 2015

SmittyW

Thanks. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue I know you didn't make this, but I decided to give you a +rep anyway.

#5 Before February 2015

~Pure~

SmittyW. wrote:

Thanks. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue I know you didn't make this, but I decided to give you a +rep anyway.

i can easly make my own guide about signatures. i have alot of expiernce but i decided to quit it and let others make mine, (im not the best maker //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile )

#6 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

C4D is a Cinema 4D render, otherwise known as .c4d files. I should know, I use it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#7 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

So WHY is this in Graphics Suggestions?

#8 Before February 2015

~Pure~

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

So WHY is this in Graphics Suggestions?

there isnt something as Graphics guides?
nice posthunt anyway

#9 Before February 2015

Red

Should be posted in Creative.

#10 Before February 2015

Silverheart

~Pure~ wrote:
SmittyW. wrote:

c4d's is the outer effects on a signature that makes the color slowly get darker or ligther, it also makes your signature un editable so nobody will be able to swap your name into hes own name.

actually, c4ds are made in cinema 4d and are most often used to add flow you your signature. darker of lighter would be using lighting effects and a soft partial opacity black or white brush. as for making your signature un-editable that is a watermark, which is light text over the signature with your name.

#11 Before February 2015

~Pure~

Silverheart wrote:
~Pure~ wrote:
SmittyW. wrote:

actually, c4ds are made in cinema 4d and are most often used to add flow you your signature. darker of lighter would be using lighting effects and a soft partial opacity black or white brush. as for making your signature un-editable that is a watermark, which is light text over the signature with your name.

that is exatly what i said L. read it next time.

#12 Before February 2015

Lolz

Great gide!

#13 Before February 2015

~Pure~

Lolz wrote:

Great gide!

np for finding it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile if needed i can search some more.

#14 Before February 2015

Silverheart

~Pure~ wrote:
Silverheart wrote:
~Pure~ wrote:

that is exatly what i said L. read it next time.

no, you said they are used to make a signature darker or lighter, and as a watermark.

I said they are used to add flow.

i then said that darker or lighter would be Lighting effects or a soft brush

and making a signature un-editable would be a watermark.     neither of those are any form of c4d.

Last edited by Silverheart (Jun 22 2011 9:23:50 am)

~Pure~ 1423718371243061

Board footer