Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

Added things in the summer pack.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/62424593@N … hotostream

I figured that the umbrella could be put on the normal smiley or another smiley to be a sun hat. The umbrella hat thing could also be a new sort of crown. Also, I put the pole of the umbrella alone so people can make tall umbrellas if they want. Like the idea?

EDIT: http://www.flickr.com/photos/62424593@N … hotostream

added a beach towel. (the one on the left (blue) was a fail, but the one on the right (also blue) was a better one). I also added a beach chair (red) and a yellow sun decoration. *The sun sort of looks like a beach ball. pFhcd.png *

Like them?

Last edited by Glitcherkid (Jul 10 2011 1:57:08 pm)

PaNFnqB.png

#2 Before February 2015

Stubby
Website

Re: Added things in the summer pack.

^Likde it.     You can make umbrellas strecthing all the way to the roof of the world.     Also, consider adding a beach towel so you can be AFK on the beach. 1xd1

fgRzols.png

#3 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I'm a fan of tall umbrellas.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#4 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Different55 wrote:

I second this.

#5 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
Different55 wrote:

I second this.

So, RPGMaster2000, Do you like my new sun decoration and beach chair + beach towel? I think those two things would help the summer pack a lot. (add them in at no extra cost Yn8I7.png)

P.S. I'm glad you like my ideas! I hope they can be put in-game. *thinks: That would be so awesome if they were in-game*

1bigsmile1

PaNFnqB.png

#6 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

What the hell do tall umbrellas have to do with this, other than the fact that the pack includes an umbrella?

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#7 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

JadElClemens wrote:

What the hell do tall umbrellas have to do with this, other than the fact that the pack includes an umbrella?

...I suggested maybe we could have a 2 part umbrella (pole and umbrella top), So we could make taller umbrellas (taller than one block high).
That's what tall umbrellas have to do with this. Yn8I7.png

PaNFnqB.png

#8 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Great idea.   I could use tall umbrellas for a shading effect.   That would be awesome.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#9 Before February 2015

correiajoao

Cool ideias you have here! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#10 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

correiajoao wrote:

Cool ideias you have here! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Thanks!

PaNFnqB.png

#11 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

Dat awesome! Love the umbrella hat! https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#12 Before February 2015

Muffin

Tall umbrellas could be useful for more things than just umbrellas, like you could make floationg platforms held up by the poles.

#13 Before February 2015

Stubby
Website

^True.     That could be very useful.

fgRzols.png

#14 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

nice ideas!

whats even better is water is being looked at! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile (i think... :/)

#15 Before February 2015

Fer22f

Yep like the mushrooms platforms on mario games! That youlda make bumps or other things with the umbrellas! That woulda be super-good!

#16 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

Muffin wrote:

Tall umbrellas could be useful for more things than just umbrellas, like you could make floationg platforms held up by the poles.

This would be possible too!   Cool! That gives this idea more of a reason to be put in game! 1bigsmile1

PaNFnqB.png

#17 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

Good idea!

#18 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

I recently made the tall umbrella idea in to a reality. Just waiting for Chris's input and it should be all set if he likes it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#19 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

I recently made the tall umbrella idea in to a reality. Just waiting for Chris's input and it should be all set if he likes it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

SWEET!!!   So, will I get some credit when it is put in the game? (if it is put in game)

RPGMaster2000: are the graphics sort of the same as mine, but taller so the pole reaches the full brick height? (16 pixels)
EDIT: do you also think the sunhat smiley or beach chair, beach towel, and sun decoration may be put in the game?

Last edited by Glitcherkid (Jul 16 2011 9:39:47 am)

PaNFnqB.png

#20 Before February 2015

Kuech

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

If the tall umbrella is put in-game in the summer pack, We (the players that have already bought it) won't have to buy it again? (I'm sorry if you think this is a stupid question...)

#21 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

Kuech wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

If the tall umbrella is put in-game in the summer pack, We (the players that have already bought it) won't have to buy it again? (I'm sorry if you think this is a stupid question...)

I think RPGMaster2000 told me that the people that already have the summer pack will get this item. (the summer pack will include this item for everyone)

Sorry if that was hard to understand.

PaNFnqB.png

#22 Before February 2015

Kuech

Glitcherkid wrote:
Kuech wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

I think RPGMaster2000 told me that the people that already have the summer pack will get this item. (the summer pack will include this item for everyone)

Sorry if that was hard to understand.

I understood it completely! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Thanks for answering my question. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#23 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Yes, and yes. Glitcherkid will be credited for the idea and everyone who already owns the summer pack will get it for free. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#24 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Yes, and yes. Glitcherkid will be credited for the idea and everyone who already owns the summer pack will get it for free. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Have you ever gotten any response with chris? I haven't seen him online. Do you know when the graphics will be added? Just wondering.

PaNFnqB.png

#25 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Glitcherkid wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Have you ever gotten any response with chris? I haven't seen him online. Do you know when the graphics will be added? Just wondering.

Talking to him about it now, he seems a bit apprehensive about adding it the way I thought. What that means, I don't know, I'll get back to you.

Glitcherkid1423718884242548

Board footer